- View Full Specifications
Moulds and production pack
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- East Coast UK, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 95,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 119,320)
This is the moulds and all of the production information that you need to build your own T60. Imagine having a 60 foot power cruiser tailored exactly as you would like it to be, with your own finishes, colours, materials and layout. And no waiting in line for other boats to finish before yours – you control the project from start to finish.
Or you could add a new model to your existing range of power cruisers with an existing design that can run ‘as-is’ with the signature cues of your own marque applied to appeal to your existing clients moving up.
This is the complete production pack for a design that has already been built and had much of the initial production snagging already integrated into the moulds and production drawings. This is a rare opportunity to purchase the moulds, production drawings, CNC cutting patterns, Layout plans, Build schedule etc. and copyright to the Sealine T60.
Build your own or have a production house build you the boat of your dreams, based on an already successful design...
Call us for a full list of what is included - there are over 6 GB of data, photos, drawings and production details...
Bring your offers....
Peter Preston is an experienced sailor, Yachtmaster Offshore and transatlantic sailor. Peter is equally at home in racing, cruising and power boats and has been helping clients in many walks of life realise their ambitions for many years. He has built and sold several successful small IT startups and run consulting and media businesses for others. Peter looks after owners and their boats in the West Country and around the world. Peter brings an attention to detail and creativity that will help you find, acquire and maintain the boat you are looking for.
Please contact Peter Preston at +44 (0)1752 876 366
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 61 ft 3 in
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Headroom: 6 ft 5 in
Dry Weight: 56879 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Maximum Speed: 33 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (227 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 2 (414 Gallons)
Sealine had a long established tradition of craftmanship and innovation, with the T60 at the pinnacle of thier range. Now, with the moulds and production drawings for the T60 available you can link your own look with the functional inventiveness and fresh design language of the boat - or you can use it as a base for a production run of your own in this expanding area of the market.
The production pack is complete with the interior design for the Studio Conran design for the yacht 'Aura'.
Light and space are two of the true pleasures of being at sea. You can combine your own style and finishes to create a bright freshness helping to bring the outside in. The design is characterised by long clean lines and floating, linear forms redefining traditional spaces and blurring boundaries to create an open-plan interior that allows you to enjoy an airy, luxurious environment.
- Rear facing radar arch
- Striking full-width master stateroom with a feature wall in a material of your choice and an en-suite
- Equal status VIP forward cabin with en-suite
- Extended sight lines in the main deck creates flow and visual space
- High visibility linear dash with a mix of ergonomic functionality
- Sociable L-shaped leather sofa and hand crafted coffee table in the saloon
- Long linear aft gallery running up into the TV unit
- Teak laid cockpit
- Sealine's Extended Cockpit System
- Large spacious flybridge mini gallery - seating for 8
- Walk in lazerette or optional crew cabin
- Class leading third cabin with 3 berths (4 optional)
- 3 heads with separate stall showers
- Two additional skylights over lower helm, opening on starboard side
Nicolle Associates offers the details of these moulds and production drawings in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant their condition. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This production pack is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This production pack is VAT not paid
- As always photographs do not do justice viewing is highly recommended.
- © 2015 Nicolle Associates