2011 Sea Ray 580 Sedan Bridge
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
More powerful and adventurous than any other yacht in its class, the 580 Sedan Bridge is ready to take command of the water. Its bold, dynamic styling includes a fiberglass hardtop as well as the very latest in marine electronics. Driven by powerful twin MAN V8 diesel inboards, this Sedan Bridge has a higher fuel capacity than most yachts in its category, plus all the strength and durability you'll need for exploring rougher waters.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 16 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 51500 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser MAN 900 CRM V-8 861 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (700 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (68 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
- Standard bridge refrigerator.
- Bridge air conditioning.
- Twin thigh-rise helm chairs with up/down feature.
- Standard dual Raymarine E120 widescreen units with 4-kW high definition radar
- Bose Lifestyle 48 interior stereo system.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Full beam master stateroom with 32" LCD flatscreen TV with head and shower en suite.
- Standard sofa with pullout bed.
- Solid wood dinette tabletop.
- Fully equipped galley with refrigerator and freezer with built-in icemaker, microwave, and coffeemaker.
- Standard tile flooring in guest head.
- Two full heads with separate showers.
- Fiberglass hardtop with 20 x 20 hatch and electronics box.
- Bridge isenglass enclosure with u-zips.
- Standard bow thruster.
- Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit.
- High water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Potable water manifold system with individual system shutoff valves.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
- MAN engines now available with optional Joystick Maneuvering System (JMS)
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 580 Sedan Bridge
Message cannot be empty!