2011 Sea Ray 47 Sedan Bridge
Call for Price
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
Awesome views and breathtaking design are the hallmarks of this luxurious sport yacht. They start on a soaring bridge deck that comes with all the latest equipment for easy navigation and on-water entertainment, and continue in a clean and contemporary interior that showcases panoramic windows and immaculate finish. The spacious cabin can sleep up to eight people with options, four of them in a pair of gorgeous stateroom suites. Reliable twin QSC-600 Cummins MerCruiser diesel V-drives will take this floating resort wherever your heart desires.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 37500 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser Cummins QSC-600 574 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (117 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (530 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (60 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of heads: 2
- Standard Cummins MerCruiser QSC-600 (574 hp) diesel engines with SmartCraft diagnostics and VesselView.
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Standard VHF radio.
- 46,00 BTU zone-controlled air conditioning system.
- Cherry interior finish is standard.
- Standard innerspring mattress in master stateroom.
- Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating.
- Standard 26" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon.
- Onan 17 kW diesel generator.
- Custom Sea Ray thru-bolted stainless steel cleats.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 47 Sedan Bridge
Message cannot be empty!