- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Everything about this beauty is designed with extended voyages in mind, including its outstanding ride and sea-keeping abilities, open and airy cabin, and two well-appointed staterooms. While the captain takes command at the helm, guests will enjoy breathtaking views from the generous bridge seating. In comfort as well as style, the 390 Sedan Bridge will transport you to distant harbors and back again.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Semi-Displacement
Beam: 13 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 0 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 22000 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser 8.2S ECT 375 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 2
- Standard twin MerCruiser 8.2S ECT Horizon engines with Digiatl Throttle and Shifts
- Sirius satellite receiver with antenna (N/A outside N. America)
- Standard VHF radio.
- 26,000 BTU zone-controlled air conditioning system.
- Standard innerspring mattress in master stateroom.
- Ultraleather HP standard on all interior seating.
- Standard 19" LCD flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon.
- Cherry interior finish is standard.
- Kohler 7.3 kW Low CO, generator with Soundbox.
- Custom Sea Ray thru-bolted stainless steel cleats.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 390 Sedan Bridge
Message cannot be empty!