- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificaent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra-large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 14000 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 2x MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT Bravo III 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- Standard twin MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT Bravo III sterndrives with Digital Throttle and Shift
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Choice of twin MerCruiser sterndrives, V-drive inboards, or Axius propulsion system with helm joystick control
- Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters.
- Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform.
- Extra-large port lights give interior an open, airy feeling.
- Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allow easy access to deck area from cockpit.
- Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room.
- Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics with optional upgrades.
- Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop can also accommodate optional built-in grill and refrigerator.
- Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage.
- Gourmet galley with solid-surface countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage.
- Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring.
- Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 330 Sundancer
Message cannot be empty!