2011 Sea Ray 300 Sundeck
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Big, bold, and brash. That is the 300 Sundeck. How many deckboats have a private berth, dinette that transforms to a sun pad, huge enclosed head, and wet bar with optional grill? It is like an RV that floats and looks way cooler.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 3 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6044 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT DTS Bravo III 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (24 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (93 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 1
Number of heads: 1
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT w/Bravo III and Digital Throttle and Shift standard
- Starboard side berth/storage area with portlight.
- SmartCraft Diagnostics System standard.
- Large head area with sink, vanity, and opening portlight.
- 12V Sony AM/FM/CD stereo with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- Wet bar with sink, faucet, and built-in cooler.
- Cockpit floor storage forward and large ski storage in cockpit.
- 24-Gallon freshwater system.
- 93-gallon fuel capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Extended swim platform with concealed three-step stainless steel ladder.
- Standard Bimini top.
- Integrated transom seat.
- Optional gas barbeque grill.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 300 Sundeck
Message cannot be empty!