- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
The sleek, contemporary lines of the 280 Sundancer make it a standout in any marina, but this express cruiser is not meant to sit at the dock. A dynamic deep V-hull provides a smooth ride in any conditions, while the stylish interior promises comfortable overnight stays.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 8211 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 350 MAG ECT Bravo III 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (84 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Standard SmartCraft instrumentation and diagnostics.
- Curved portside L-shaped lounger w/storage below
- Removable carry-on cooler with designated storage.
- Electrically actuated engine hatch.
- Cockpit wet bar with Corian countertop.
- Standard VacuFlush head.
- Wood finish interior cabinets.
- Convertible dinette with dedicated V-berth filler cushion and table storage.
- Full galley with sink, stove, refrigerator, and microwave.
- Integral swim platform with four-step stainless steel ladder.
- Standard full canvas (aft curtain, bimini top w/boot, front curtains, side curtains and a canvas storage bag).
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 280 Sundancer
Message cannot be empty!