2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundeck
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,000
Perfectly maintained. Always kept on trailer under roof. Very low hours, only 150. Bring offers!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org Cell US 786 327 1581
Please contact Alejandro Escalante at (305) 330-1025 - Cell (786)-327-1581
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 26 ft 0 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5168 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2000 lbs
Total Power: 350 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI ECT Bravo III
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 150
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 350 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (65 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 12
Electric bilge pump
Manufacturer Provided Description
Every choice we made while crafting our 260 Sundeck favors carefree boating, so owners and their families can flat out have more fun. You just won't find game-changing features like built-in bow coolers, aft-facing transom seats, or rubber-decked swim platforms on deck boats from other brands.
- Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Available in optional black, blue, burgundy, red, or pewter two-tone gel-coat finish with Sundeck graphics.
- Two large storage lockers in cockpit sole, and transom access ski/wakeboard storage.
- Transom seat that looks out over swim platform.
- Cockpit entertainment center with sink and faucet.
- Sony 12V AM/FM CD player with digital display remote and iPod connector.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft diagnostics system standard.
- Sunbrella bimini top standard.
- Forward boarding ladder in concealed anchor hatch.
- Large head compartment with vanity, sink, and portable head standard.
- Extended swim platform with non-slip rubber inserts and concealed ladder.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from G Marine Yacht Sales