2011 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
Call for Price
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
The unbeatable style and functionality of our 260 Sundancer inspires extended trips. Simply trailer it wherever you want to go, then hit the water and enjoy all the ingredients you need for an epic cruise: comfortable V-berth and mid-stateroom, open cockpit with reversible helm seat and wet bar, full galley and head, and plenty of storage.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 11 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 6950 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Bravo III 260 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine
- SmartCraft instrumentation standard.
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional Raymarine C70 GPS/chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Standard 110V-30 amp shore power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Standard microwave and dual voltage refrigerator in galley.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
Message cannot be empty!