2011 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer
- View Full Specifications
Trade in. Priced to sell!!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Jupiter, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 37,999 Tax Paid
Just reduced. We've taken this Sea Ray 240 in as a trade and have priced her for a quick sale!
Turnkey and ready for new owner.
Cell: (786) 361-5880
Please call cell phone: 786-361-5880
Se habla Español. - Eu entendo o portugues.
Please contact Alex Guerrero at 786-361-5880
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 24 ft 10 in
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5593 lbs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI Bravo I
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 100
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Cruising Speed: 30 mph
Maximum Speed: 47 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 10
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 240 Sundancer is a grand step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glace she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo 1 sterndrive standard engine
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside lounger.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Optional Microwave and Dual Voltage Refrigerator in Galley.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Optional 110v - 30 amp Shore Power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Yanmar diesel engine available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Grande Yachts International
Miami, FL, United States