- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
The 240 Sundancer is a grand step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous cherry wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glace she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 5593 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 5.0L MPI Bravo I 260 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (75 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Seating Capacity: 10
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo 1 sterndrive standard engine
- Entertaining cockpit design with designated conversation area and portside lounger.
- Full function helm with designated surface for optional chartplotter.
- 12V AM/FM single CD Sony stereo.
- Fully enclosed fiberglass head.
- Optional Microwave and Dual Voltage Refrigerator in Galley.
- Convertible V-berth and dinette with dedicated storage for table and filler cushions.
- Cherry or maple wood-finish interior cabinetry.
- Optional 110v - 30 amp Shore Power for battery charger, receptacles, and optional 7,000 BTU air conditioning/heating.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership (available in USA and Canada).
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 240 Sundancer
Message cannot be empty!