- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Mary Esther, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 17,500
Look at this fire engine red Sea Ray 185 Sport Bowrider!
A great boat for the person looking to make waves! This sport boat will zip across the bay at over 50 MPH!It’s in near perfect condition too! Jut look at the paint and upholstery!
She is equipped with a 4.3 – V6 Mercruiser engine, bimini top, stereo, and much more. She also comes with a trailer!
This gorgeous red 185 Sport from Sea Ray will not last long. Call today!
Please feel free to ask any questions needed in order to help with your future purchase, we are happy to provide the answers. Email us or call for a quicker response (850) 243-0414.
Please contact Sales Team at 850-243-0414
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 7 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1200 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 3.0L Alpha I MCM
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 185 Sport has sizzle, check out the reverse sheer line and the dramatic raked windshield, and substance in the extra-deep cockpit and bow. It's the winning combination of style and substance that make the Sea Ray 185 Sport the best selling 19' runabout in its class in America for 2007, 2008 and up through June 2009. (Statiscal Survey Inc. data, 2007, 2008 and through June 2009).
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Three exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization
- Sony 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Standard painted trailer with disc brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel.
- Gull wing sun pads for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Standard extended swim platform
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Sunrise Marine
MARY ESTHER, FL, United States
Mary Esther, FL, United States