- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
The 185 Sport has sizzle, check out the reverse sheer line and the dramatic raked windshield, and substance in the extra-deep cockpit and bow. It's the winning combination of style and substance that make the Sea Ray 185 Sport the best selling 19' runabout in its class in America for 2007, 2008 and up through June 2009. (Statiscal Survey Inc. data, 2007, 2008 and through June 2009).
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 7 ft 3 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 10 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 1200 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 3.0L Alpha I MCM 135 HP
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Three exciting graphics and gel-coat color package options for extreme customization
- Sony 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Standard painted trailer with disc brakes, and swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel.
- Gull wing sun pads for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Innovative bow rider seating.
- Stainless steel thru-hull fittings.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Standard extended swim platform
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 185 Sport
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me