- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Call for Price
The solid reliabilty of the Sea Ray 175 Sport can be attributed to the additional lengths that Sea Ray will go to provide a quality product. A few of these inlcude: finished fiberglass floors (not carpeting glued over wood), fiberglass stringers, and a full curved three-piece windshield. Plus standard features such as a Sony stereo, power steering, locking glovebox and a stainless-steel rub rail. See your Sea Ray dealer for a side-by-side comparison.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 7 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 11 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2100 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 900 lbs
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Option 1: 1x MerCruiser 3.0L Alpha I MCM Stern Drive 135 HP
Fuel Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 7
- MerCruiser 3.0L MPI ECT w/Alpha 1 Sterndrive standard engine
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty.
- Fully complemented dash instrument panel.
- Sony 12V AM/FM stereo with CD player and MP3 port.
- Sleek design low-profile windshield.
- Optional gull-wing sun pad for storage and engine access from cockpit and swim platform.
- Standard painted trailer with swing-away tongue for convenient storage.
- Stainless-steel rub rail.
- Integral swim platform.
- Limited lifetime warranty on hull and deck.
- Sea Ray Owners Club membership.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sea Ray 175 Sport
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me