- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Twin / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 4,350,000 Tax Paid (US$ 4,726,275)
Riva 92 Duchessa - Curved and racy lines harmoniously design the profile of this yacht which encloses all the elegance and inimitable Riva style, as always in a solution featuring a unique, original design. This 2010, commissioned 2011, example has been privately owned by the same family from new, always captain and crew maintained. Eva Sofia has recently completed her pre-season maintenance works and is ready to enjoy. Super spec and layout featuring an impressive master suite with its own private staircase accessed from the main deck. Replacement cost new today is EUR 8.2m. Owner's new yacht arriving soon so sensible offers encouraged.
INWARDS LTD: APPOINTED AGENT FOR EVA SOFIA
For more information about this boat, please contact Richard Inwards on the numbers below.
Based in Southampton, London, Monaco and Genoa, Inwards Southampton Office represents the prestigious Ferretti Group, Bladerunner and Pearl Motoryacht brands boasting an impressive portfolio of over 55 new models up to 130ft as well as 250+ pre-owned craft. Their successful Moorings Division offer a comprehensive purchase/selling/management service of berths up to 170m.
UK: 44 23 8045 8866 Monaco: + 377 93 50 40 20
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 6.75 m
Maximum Draft: 2.30 m
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine Model: 16V 2000 M93
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Brand: MTU
Engine Model: MTU 16V 2000 M93
- Year 2010 - Commissioned 2011
- 4 cabins + Crew
- Musk Brown Hull and Riva Cream Superstructure
- ARG Gyroscopic Stabiliser System 
- Electric HardTop
- Air Conditioning
- Gunwhale Side Openings
- Tender Launching Hauling System
- Bow and Stern Thruster
- Manual Bimini at Bow
2 * MTU 16v 2000 M93 power 2435 mhp / 1792 kW at 2450 rpm
Engine hours [approx.]: 630
Maxium Speed [approx]: 30 knots
Cruising Speed [approx]: 27 knots
Maxium Speed [approx]: 300 n.m.
Cruising Speed [approx]: 320 n.m.
LOA = Overall length [standard ISO 8666]: 28.23 m. | 92 ft. 7 in.
Lh = Hull length [standard ISO 8666]: 28.04 M. | 92 ft. 0 in.
Lwl = Waterline length [boat fully laden]: 23.01 m. | 75 ft. 6 in.
Maximum Beam: 6.75 m. | 22 ft. 2 in.
Depth under propellers [boat fully laden]: 2.30 m. | 7 ft. 6 in.
Displacement unladen: 92.00 t. | 202825 Ibs
Displacement laden: 103.00 t. | 227076 Ibs
Maximum number of persons on board: 20
Certification modules: RINA S.p.A - 100-A-1.1"Y"
Hull Type: 12 degrees deadrise warped hull with spray rails
H=Overall height from keel to roll bar: 7.20 m. | 23 ft. 7 in.
Ht=Minimum transport height from keel: 6.65 m. | 21 ft. 10 in.
P1=Pulpit: 0.03 m. | 0 ft. 1 in.
P2=Platform connected to the hull: 0.16 m. | 0ft 6 in.
Fuel tank capacity: 9000 litres | 2378 USgals
Water tanks capacity: 1320 litres | 349 USgals
The performance is estimated at the following conditions: 97.24 t. | 214378 Ibs
standard version displacement of the yacht at half liquid load, clean hull, 25 degrees centigrade air temperature good weather conditions, 8 persons on board.
Overloading the yacht by: 2.4 t. | 5291 Ibs
top speed decreases by: 1 knot
- Automatic pilot with rudder angle indicator interfaced with plotter/GPS
- Chain counter for the anchor winch
- Colour LCD Plotter/GPS
- Electric bow thruster control panel with joystick
- Monitoring system with LCD touch screen connected to CCTV cameras
HULL, DECK AND FLYBRIDGE
- Electric Awning [HardTop]
- Hydraulic Bow Thruster
- ARG gyroscopic stabiliser system 
- Air conditioning and heating system Mediterranean version 216.000 btu
- Generator [Hours approx.: 720]
- Water making system 180 litre/h
- Interior Wood: Canaletto walnut
- Sofas: White Leather
- Venetian blinds in salon and cabins: Leather
- Salon Floor: White wooden floorboards
- Dining Area Floor: Travertina Marble
EXTRA ACCESSORIES TO STANDARD
- Hull option: Musk Brown
- Super tropical air conditioning 216.000 btu
- Engine upgrade: [2 * MTU 16V 2000 M93 -2435 mhp}
- Gunwhale side openings
- 50hp Hydraulic stern thruster
- Flybridge bar furniture
- Tender launching hauling system in the aft garage
- Generator upgrade
- Salon: white, wooden floorboards
- Travertina marble floor in dining area
- Manual bimini at bow
- 180 litre watermaker
- Sat TV antenna + 5 decoders
- All sofas in white leather
- Leather Venetian blinds in salon and cabins
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.