A truly worldwide operating deck house cruiser with great comfort and volume. Attractive layout which offers plenty of space, two salons, dining area. Crew area at front, guests sleeping at aft, Impressive spacious owner’s suite.
For further details please contact Thorsten Giesbert ( Palma office) : +34 676 097 559
Please contact Thorsten Giesbert at +34-971-700-445
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sparkman & Stephens
Flag of Registry: Hong Kong
LOA: 103 ft 0 in
Beam: 23 ft 7 in
LWL: 84 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 11 ft 6 in
Total Power: 480 HP
Engine Brand: CAT
Engine Model: C 12
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 2000
Engine Power: 480 HP
Cruising Speed: 10 knots
Maximum Speed: 12 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (1450 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (2245 Gallons)
Number of twin berths: 1
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 4
TYPE: 104´ RS fast cruiser BUILDER: S&S/ Phithak Shipyard NAVAL ARCHITECT: Sparkman & Stevens DESIGNER: Sparkman & Stevens YEAR: 2011 FLAG: Hong Kong CLASSIFICATION: ABS A1 LOA: 103’ 31, 40 m LWL: 84‘10’’ 25, 85 m BEAM: 23‘07’’ 7, 20 m DRAFT: 11‘06’’ 3, 50 m TOTAL HEIGHT: 116, 60’’ HULL MATERIAL: Aluminium S / STRUCTURE: Aluminium HULL COLOUR: Grey TYPE OF PAINT: Axel seal paint system ENGINES: 1 x CAT C 12 480hp SPEED: 10 knots cruising 12, 5 knots maximum CONSUMPTION: 25 l. per hour @ 10 knots cruising speed RANGE: 2500 nm @ 9 knots
ACCOMMODATIONS: 8 guests in 4 staterooms 5/6 crew in 3 cabins.
Fuel: 8,500 litres 2,245 US gallons Water: 5,489 litres 1,450 US gallons Black water: 1,533 litres 405 US gallons Grey water: 1,533 litres 405 US gallons All tanks are aluminium Water maker: 2 x HRO 1,800 l /24 h Displacement: 120 tons GT: 120 tons Net: 36 tons
MAIN DECK Large aft cockpit with twin raise helms, bar area in cockpit and L shaped settee and dinner table for 8, inside the raised saloon another dinner table for 8 inside helm station and wine bar.
LOWER DECK Lower saloon with shaped couch, high fi cabinet and beverage center with two lazy boy style chair to port. Galley and crew mess forward of saloon
LOWEST DECK Forward of galley is captain cabin with ensuite on port side and laundry starboard, forward of this is two crew cabins each with two bunks. Forward of this is a shared bath area. Access to the fore peak locker is then from deck beyond the crew bath.
The auxiliary engine room and main engine room are either accessed from deck or from an internal access beside the laundry area.
Aft of the lower saloon is the day toilet and head with shower mid ships. To port are two guest cabins, one with twin bunks and another with a double bed. To starboard is the main guest suite with a queen sized and ensuite with toilet, sink and shower.
Owners cabin is aft and full beam with a queen size bed mid ships, his and her decks and twin sinks with glass feature shower and solid teak bath.
Aft of this the garage either accessed from the garage door or deck hatches.
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
• Radar Raymarine RA1048D 4 Kw • 48 inch HD Digital Array One • AIS • Icom VHF M402 with DSC ( Port Helm) • Raymarine 218E with DSC and remote ( main unit inside helm, remote unit on starboard helm) • Icom SSB/HF M802 KVH • M7 Sat TV, Mini Vsat for internet and telephone • 5 x Chart plotters, 3 units are Raymarine E140 hybrids and 2 units are E90W. Smaller 2 units are in captain´s and owner´s cabin. • ST70 plus instruments on all three helms • Ray marine autopilot with remote control, • Forward looking Echopilot Sonar FLS Platinum • GARMIN Handhled GPS • VHR handheld , type • Kahlenberg horns, • Foredeck speaker/hailer • 3 units Icom M34 with remote microphone speaker
• All electrics designed and built in the UK by Merlin Electrics. • Panels are isolated and in DC they are double poled. • Vessel is wired in 380V three phase with shore power and generator isolators. • On board powers are 380V, 220V, 24V and some 12V electronics. • 4 x Victron invertors / chargers with 3 KW each. • AGM lifeline 12V batteries with 127 amp/ h each with a total of 3.900 amp • Batteries are in 6 separate banks with smart charging system. • AC and DC boxes in all relevant areas of vessel • 220V, 50 Hertz English plugs.
• 1x Main engine CAT C 12 with 480HP (2,000 h / 01.2013) • 2 x Generators CAT each with 38kw at 380V, 50Hertz both (1,750 h / 01.2013) • Hundested pitch propeller with 1m in diameter • Maxwell 60 hp hydraulic bow-thruster tunnel • Maxwell 40 hp hydraulic stern-thruster retractable • Main hydraulic oil tank (600l) with 2 each 15hp DC pumps for general usage and PTO on both generators for extra power for thrusting, etc. • All hydraulic piping for supply and return made with 316 piping. All valves have manual override handles for manual operation • Morse Electronic gear/ Throttle controls on helm station • 210.000 BTU chilled water A/C system with reveres cycle heating. Three compressors with 70.000 BTU each unit. • ALFA LAVAL fuel treatment system • 2 x Gianneschi hot water tanks 100 litres ( incl all pumps) • 3 x Gianneschi water pumps in 24V, 220V and 380V with circulation pumps • Hydraulic steering from HYDRIVE with dual helms. There are two wheels to steer with on the outside helms; all three helms have joy stick control. • Rudder-bypass valves to create rudder feedback and manual over ride for redundancy • In and out blowers in engine room and auxiliary room Gianneschi • Double rudder steering system with outside 2 helm positions • 2 down station with joystick control.
Sails & Rigging
• Max Spar carbon mast ( with carbon dinghy lifting pole) • Martin carbon In- boom furler. • BAS rod rigging • Hydraulic boom wang, dual hydraulic halyard. • Dual forestays with Harken hydraulic furlers • Inner Forestay with manual Harken furling • Running back stays ( Dyneema) • Single backstay to V split on aft deck. • Set of sails from Doyle made in 2011 • 1 x Full batten main is 202,86 sq meters and it is made from GLXD 25 carbon /spectra • Genoa (reacher) is 145% , sail area 269,97 m out of Poly/Mylar • Solent (beating) is 95%, sail area 159,30m made from GLXD 25 carbon/spectra • Staysail is 75 sq meters with reefing point at 50m made of heavy duty Dacron • All running rigging from Dyneema new 2011. • All deck hardware by Harken, the complete hydraulic solution was designed and built by Harken including PLC control system and full cabling. • Main sheet and main halyard on Harken captive winches • Harken primary winches 1120’s three speed hydraulic • Harken seconday winches 1000’s Three speed hydraulic • Harken 980, two speed hydraulic ( at mast, 2 units) • Harken 980, two speed manual ( at mast 1 unit) • Two touch screen control panels and two sail panels on either helm.
Galley: • 1 x Viking 6 burner range with full size under-counter oven in LPG • 3 units; two drawers under counter fridge by Viking. One under counter Beverage fridge by Viking • 1 x Miele microwave and coffee machine • 1 x Stainless steel extractor
Laundry: • 1 x Miele washer heavy duty • 1 x Miele Dryer • 1 x Siemens upright deep freezer trialing
Lower Saloon: • Under counter beverage fridge by Viking
Upper Saloon: • Under-counter wine fridge by Viking • Ice cuber by Viking
LCD TV’s with Apple hard-drives and DVD players, in all cabins including crew.
55’ flat TV at main salon, with Xbox, Surround System and DVD player
Raised salon and cockpit are equipped with Pioneer audio system (8 speakers and sub-woofer)
Deck & Safety Equipment
• 2 x MUIR 4500 hydraulic windlasses • 16mm chain, 100m and 110m long. • 2 x CQR anchors 450 LBS and 350LBS • 1 x Fortress stern anchor • Custom made hydraulic pasarelle • Hydraulic aft-garage / bathing platform • Epirb 406 Hrz • 2 x 8 offshore life rafts MAN • 2 x Jon bouys auto • Normal Life sling • Safety ladder • Throw lines and lifting harness with grab bag, etc • Two remote control spotlights on lower spreaders • S.a.r.t • Flares • Safety harnesses
Tenders & Toys
• 5 m Castoldi Jet-Rib Tender with 135hp Yanmar diesel • 2.9m Chalomark rib tender with 2 Yamaha engines either 2hp or 8hp • Inflatable Kayak • Snorkelling gear • Bauer- Diving compressor with equipment for 4 persons
Silver Lining is a safe, strong and solid built fast ocean cruiser, with elegant lines from Sparkman & Stevens. The entire yacht is offering fantastic volume. The spacious raised pilothouse with two salons offers great comfort, which is rare in this size of yacht. The keel was laid in China and the project stopped, then the project was taken over by the current owner and moved to Thailand.
The current owner then worked with S&S SODA Thailand to re-design the planned deckhouse and interior into a more modern design and style. The original incomplete deckhouse was removed in Thailand and the new one was added and the hull welding completed to ABS class.
The vessel was launched for the first time in January 2011 and was then completed detailing and sea trials in water. She received her full class compliance and was handed over to the owner July 2011.
The vessel completed over 20,000 sea miles with the owner and his family on board since July 2011 and is currently cruising the Caribbean.
All speeds, measurements, capacities, consumptions, etc. may be approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only. Data was obtained from sources believed to be reliable and is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes the responsibility to ascertain the correctness of all data contained herein and otherwise provided and must instruct his agent and surveyors to confirm all details for accuracy prior to purchase. Subject to prior sale, price and inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.