- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- POCASSET, MA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 32,900
- ONE OWNER/ CERTIFIED YAMAHA TECH MAINTAINED
- LOADRITE TRAILER
- 80 GALLON FUEL TANK
- BOW FILLER BOARD WITH CUSHION
- SEASTAR HYDRAULIC TILT STEERING
- DUAL BATTERIES WITH SWITCH
- 4 POP UP FENDER HOLDERS
- AUTO RETRACT LENCO TRIM TABS WITH INDICATORS
- 4-SIDE ENCLOSURE
- COCKPIT & TONNEAU COVERS
- ROD HOLDERS
- COCKPIT LIGHTS
- GARMIN COMBO 541S GPS/FISHFINDER
- STEREO WITH MP3 PORT AND 4 SPEAKERS
Broker: Jim Raftelis
Please contact Jim Raftelis at 508-563-1110
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 2 in
Deadrise: 24 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2300 lbs
Total Power: 225 HP
Engine Brand: Yamaha
Engine Model: F225XCA
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 315
Engine Power: 225 HP
Fuel Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sleek lines combine with function to offer one of the best riding, best looking, and thoughtfully laid out dual consoles on the market today. From the spacious bow which converts from a lounger to comfortable seating, to the transom seats which can be removed to allow for offshore fishing, this boat has Wow! factor from one end to the other.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Pull up cleats.
- Bow cushions.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Removable aft jump seats.
- 8 SS gunwale mounted trolling rod holders with drains.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- Map Tube.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Fresh water shower station.
- Huge under floor storage compartment
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Storage under console.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
Base recommended hp displayed as standard. Various engine options available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.