- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Stuart, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 299,900
This sleek and luxurious Jeanneau 53 offshore sailing yacht features a master stateroom with split en suite head, two aft cabins, a double bunk berth plus another head. She would make a perfect charter yacht with her expansive guest quarters & additional crew accommodations in the bow. This yacht is outfitted with so many extras that make her a great value offering priced way below the market. She has everything you need to sail off into the sunset...
Hull Survey May 2016
Insurance Survey April 2016
Antifouling Paint & Hull Polishing May 2016
VAT Tax paid & valid through August 2017
“This will be the next Jeanneau sold…she is the best priced sailing yacht on the market!”
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
SAMANTHA GAULD @ 978-590-2806 or email email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Stuart, FL
Please contact Samantha Gauld at 978-590-2806
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 53 ft 0 in
Beam: 15 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Displacement: 33075 lbs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 4JH4-THE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1300
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (250 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (63 Gallons)
Single crew berth including a head below deck in the bow with entrance from the foredeck. Master Stateroom forward (can be separated into two cabins; see layout drawing notes) with split en suite head. Salon midship with Galley to port. Two aft cabins with head to port. Double bunk berths to starboard opposite the head.
Accommodating 8 people, the salon features a luxurious lounge opposite a wide and comfortable dining area just forward of the spacious well equipped galley. This lounge is large enough to be a perfect mid-ship sea berth and yet cleverly concealed mid seat is a wonderful beverage storage area complete with bottle and hanging glass storage. At anchor this seat flips up to reveal the hidden storage and becomes a perfectly placed serving table. New Air conditioning unit. CD/MP3 stereo system with Bose speakers.
Richly appointed with leather upholstery and beautiful woodwork, all interior wood panels are veneered Alpi Fine Teak with marine ply core. All solid wood trim used throughout. Ceiling panels are covered in light colored vinyl and the headroom is 6'3". Pneumatically assisted hinged central floorboard provides access to storage bins.
Courtesy lighting under steps to forward cabin and galley. LED indirect and overhead lighting. 2 large fixed hull ports with curtains and 3 opening low profile hatches.
Backlit main electric panel with displays for battery and tank levels. Large storage space under electric panel for book, charts, etc.
The expansive Master Stateroom is located forward and is a double berth with a high density foam mattress. Extra wide cabin door for comfortable access. Large hanging locker. Storage cabinets under side deck and along the hull. Reading lights and LED lighting under upper storage cabinets. 3 opening deck hatches and 2 fixed hull ports with curtains. Large storage drawer under berth. Split en suite head with separate shower. Cabinet w/ molded basin and solid surface countertop. Access to thru-hulls and plumbing connections under sink. Shower drain with foot switch. Deck hatch for lighting and ventilation.
This stateroom can be converted into two cabins (see layout drawing notes).
Large L shaped Galley located midship to port. Double stainless steel sinks with fresh hot/cold water and gooseneck faucet. Solid surface countertop. Soft close full extending drawers. Sliding waste bins. Upper storage cabinets. Salt water/fresh water foot pump. (2) 12V refrigerators. New microwave oven. Nespresso coffee maker. Fresh water circuit with filter. (3) fresh water tanks. Eno 3 burner butane stove with oven and grill. The butane is located in a dedicated, molded propane deck locker aft to starboard cockpit. There is bottom ventilation to the side of the hull. The piping is copper hose and flexible propane hose.
Crew Quarters & Guest Stateroom
There are two double berth aft cabins and a double bunk berth to starboard opposite the head.
On deck you will find as close to a flush deck as possible while retaining the bright interior that sets the Jeanneau Yachts apart from the competition. Where most time is spent aboard sailing the main emphasis is placed on ergonomics within the cockpit. The cockpit on the new 53 is actually larger than even the huge cockpit of the 57! Just aft of the companionway below the cockpit sole is a line storage locker to keep things tidy when at anchor. The transom stairs hinge up for access to or launching the life raft without having to leave the cockpit. Two deep lazarettes and a large cockpit locker provide plenty of storage for safety gear, fenders, etc. Factory option davits have a capacity of 350 kg, enough for a modern full size RIB with steering station and outboard.
- Delta 25kg anchor w/ approx. 165 ft. x 12mm chain, protective trim to keep chain from chaffing the deck, anchor locker
- Fortress aluminum 12kg secondary anchor, double lifelines, lifeline gates located just left of midship to either side
- Quick electrical 12V 1500W vertical windlass, 6 aluminum mooring cleats: 2 @ bow, 2 midship, 2 @ stern, dedicated life raft compartment
- Dual carbon fiber wheel steering with 7x19 wire on quadrant via sprockets to pulleys, vertical drop down companionway hatch (no boards to store)
- Window covers, Hot & cold water cockpit shower, open fairleads of aluminum: 2 bow, 2 forward quarter, 2 midship, 2 stern
- Sunbrella bimini w/ LED lighting, Sunbrella cockpit cushions, line storage locker just aft of the companionway hatch, 2 deep lazarette lockers
- Spare Parts: alternator, starter, propeller, interior lights, hinges, clips fasteners, tools, etc.
- Teak decking in cockpit, swim ladder w/ teak steps, open bow pulpit, large deck hatch providing access to forward sail locker, 2backstay chain plates
- Eight hull ports, stem head fitting of SS w/ double anchor rollers and attachment point for spinnaker, opening transom stairs
- Opening low profile deck hatches: 2 over forward cabin w/ integrated ventilators, 2 over forward head, 3 on coach roof w/ ventilators
- Dining area with seating for 6 people around large cockpit table (2 drop down leaves) in the deck saloon area, large cockpit locker
- New Quick remote for electric anchor windlass in bow, New curtains (not installed), Dinghy cover
Mast, Rigging, Sails & Canvas
The mast is a Z-diffusion spar made of anodized aluminum with 2 sets of rake spreaders. The mast is deck stepped. Standard rigging is 1 x 19 mm stainless steel wire to swaged studs, to open bronze bodied turnbuckles. The running rigging is pre-stretched Dacron. The primary winches are 2 x Harken ST70 two speed electrical self-tailing and 2 x Harken ST46 two speed self-tailing winches on roof (starboard electrical, port manual). The furling gear is Profurl C420 drum and foil on forestay. The vang is spring loaded piston mounted on boom. The sails are full batten mainsail and genoa. There is a full cockpit bimini and dodger on stainless steel frames (1" SS tubing). Sail area is 1420.32 sf.
Helm and Electronics
- Raymarine GPS C120W GPS, radar & chart plotter at Nav station w/ display outside
- Raymarine ST70 (3 display) depth & boat speed.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot (rebuilt 7/16) display with a hydraulic ram on rudder quadrant w/ a display at each helm
- Raymarine 55 VHF AIS Radio
- Plastimo Compass (2)
12 Volt DC System
- The power distribution system is a 12V labeled circuit breaker panel. Analogic voltmeter and dual amp meters on main electrical panel. Prowatt inverter 1000W 12V
- All new batteries for everything including bow thruster. House Batteries are 4 x 12V Dolphin Pro AGM size 24 108 Ah batteries under port aft beds. The engine battery is a size 31 12V Vetus 105 Ah under port aft bed. Bow thruster batteries are 4 x 12V Exide AGM size 24 75 Ah in front crew cabin. Isolation switches for circuit protection.
- 110V output. 220/110 With transformer. Charging system via single alternator on engine. Refrigeration is 2 x 12V air cooled compressors to evaporate plates in galley (2 ice boxes.)
220 Volt AC System
- Shore power. AC sockets. Cristec 220V 12V 60A battery charger.
Yanmar 4JH4-HTE turbo charged four-cylinder diesel engine. Rated 73.6 kW @ 3101 rpm, 80.9 kW @ 3200 rpm. Gearbox is ZF, ratio 2.15. Fresh water cooled through a heat exchanger. Wet exhaust, mixing elbow to plastic water lock through looped reinforced exhaust hosing to a stainless steel skin fitting. Flexible air ducting to aft vents. Single alternator. Stainless steel shaft to a rigid gearbox coupling. Volvo dripless shaft seal. Racor primary filter. Electrical fuel shutoff. Yanmar engine panel with tachometer and visual alarms. Morse cable engine controls. Max Power bow thruster under front crew quarter flooring. 3 blade fixed propeller. Complete engine maintenance May 2016 including oil flush, fuel filters, impeller, serpentine belt, new exhaust elbow.
- Double stainless steel wire lifelines through stainless steel stanchions
- Sidelights, stern light, steaming light & anchor light
- Complete set of flares, Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Fog horn signal, 3 x ABC USCG approved fire extinguishers
- Horseshoe buoy, First Aid Kit
- 7 Type II PFD lifejackets, Overboard Kit
- Certified for high seas cruising by the EU, Category A "Unlimited" Ocean rating
- 7 Escape hatches throughout the cabin
- 12 Person Sea-Safe Type KHY Offshore Life Raft under warranty with inspection due May 2017
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from United Yacht Sales
56 Sedan Bridge
Cranston, RI, United States
Wickford, RI, United States
Wickford, RI, United States
Stonington, CT, United States
Warwick, RI, United States
Bayport, NY, United States