- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 299,900
"White Pearl" is a well equipped three cabin deck saloon that has all the amenities for cruising in comfort and sailing with ease. She has a generator, bow thruster, electric winches, full electronics, liferaft, dinghy and outboard and more. One owner boat here in Annapolis that is ready to go for the spring sailing.
Please contact Deanna Sansbury
(410) 629.9186 or deanna@AnnapolisYachtSales.com
visit www.AnnapolisYachtSales.com for more listings and company information.
Please contact Deanna Sansbury at (410) 267-8181
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Philippe Briand
LOA: 49 ft 5 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 43 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 7 in
Displacement: 29542 lbs
Ballast: 8267 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 64 ft 5 in
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 4JH4-THE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (163 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (63 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (21 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Created by legendary designer Philippe Briand, the Jeanneau 50 DS is solid cruiser that's as beautiful as it is functional. The layout is well thought, practical and designed to carry its crew real distances in real comfort.
Entering below deck, you are greeted by a spacious main salon - the heart of the boat - with a large U-shaped dinette to starboard and a straight settee and nav station to port. Headroom is generous and natural light are abundant. A flat screen TV is mounted to the forward bulkhead. There is storage everywhere, including underneath the floorboards. The seating is covered in a cream leatherette and warm teak wood surrounds you. Everything about this space feels luxurious and comfortable.
The owners suite is forward, with a centerline queen bed and a private head with separate shower. A multi-panel, fold-out shower screen fastens against the wall when not needed— finish your shower, fold it away, dry off! No more wet head! Generous storage, with several storage lockers and a huge hanging locker. A separate vanity area to port.
Two additional two guest cabins are aft with a second head that can be accessed through the port cabin or the main salon. Both have a good amount of storage and lots of light and ventilation.
The spacious L-Shaped galley is a cooks dream and is equipped with everything you need to whip up a quick sandwich underway or prepare a more elaborate meal to enjoy with friends.
- Eno 3-burner propane stove w/oven & broiler
- Front & top load fridge with Vertical Stainless Steel Fridge Door
- 12V freezer compartment w/ dual thermostat (fridge or freezer)
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Double S/S sinks
- Microwave Oven
- Numerous cabinets and drawers for STORAGE!
- Teak inlay on seating area, transom and transom steps
- Cockpit lockers: 1 locker under bench seat to port and 2 lazerette lockers under the helm seats for technical access to steering system
- Folding cockpit table with storage, cup holders, bottle holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug
- Gas locker with room for 2 gas bottles with connection to gas system and cut-off valve under stove in the galley
- Liferaft locker under teak grating between helm positions and access from opening transom steps (Life raft INCLUDED)
- Leather-covered steering wheels and compasses at each helm station
- Instrumentation at each helm with a large swivel GPS chartplotter mounted at aft end of cockpit table with easy viewing from each helm
- Engine controls throttle and engine panel includes RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition
- S/S folding swim ladder mounted on swim platform
- Opening transom stairs hinge up for access to additional life raft or storage; can be locked closed
- Cockpit shower retractable hot and cold water shower with tap
- Anchor locker forward, lockable, room for anchor and tackle, integrated windlass area, holder for windlass handle
- Deep sail locker forward, accessible via opening deck hatch with lock, stainless steel ladder, lighting, access to windlass controls
- Plastimo manual bilge pump & emergency tiller
- (2) rooftop mounted winches - Main winch on port side is electric
- (2) Electric Genoa winches set aft within easy reach of each helm
- Canvas includes: Bimini, Dodger and connector. Wheel covers, winch covers
- Custom Navy cockpit cushions with back rests
- In Mast Roller Furling mainsail, Roller Furling Genoa
- Deck: Hand-laid fiberglass deck, ISO gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring, interior fiberglass deck counter mold
- Hull: Solid, hand-laid fiberglass, ISO gelcoat surface, vinylester resin in outer skin protective barrier coat to protect against osmosis
- Structure: 3rd generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and re-laminated, drainage system through structure, special emergency repair zone in keel area
- Double Stainless Steel anchor roller w/ self-launching roller
- Aluminium mooring cleats (6)
- Stainless steel stantions w/ lifelines & opening gates.
- Lewmar Hatches
- Harken Blocks
- Sparcraft Boomvang
- Sail Locker Forward
- In Mast Furler Mainsail
- Profurl Genoa Furler
- Electric winches-ONE ELECTRIC 44 STC-HE ON PORT SIDE COACH ROOF & TWO ELECTRICAL WINCHES 59 STC-HC FOR GENOA.
- Wash down pump for deck and anchor
- Bow pulpit open, stainless steel, navigation lights and integrated wiring for lights
- Stern pulpits stainless steel with buoy bracket
- Windlass vertical-mounted in the anchor locker with above-deck line drum, hand-held remote, manual handle
- Lifelines double level of stainless steel lifelines with PVC coating and stainless steel stanchions. Lifeline gates opening gates on each side
- Toerail teak profile with integrated stainless steel chocks and drainage for side deck
- Cleats 6 x aluminum mooring cleats
- Handrails sculpted, long stainless steel handrails on coachroof for secure movement forward
Electronics & Electrical
- Raymarine C120W Chartplotter. Large sunlight viewable HD screen. SeaTalk allows plotter to connect with other C-series displays, autopilot, radar and AIS systems.
- Raymarine AIS 650 w/raymarine AIS 100 Antenna splitter. Transmit & Receive vessel information. Transmit safety distress message to surrounding AIS equipment, including vessels, base-stations, and possibly SAR teams.
- Raymarine Sirius SR150 Weather Sirius Audio system. Overlay Doppler Radar onto your navigational chart display to show you how the weather will impact your route.
- Raymarine RD418D HD Radar. 4kW Transmitter with 48 NM range. Mounted on custom fabricated Kato stainless steel mast mount.
- Northern Lights 6KW Generator. Super quiet. Transfer panel at nav station.Approximately 800 hours.
- 2 House and 1 engine start batteries
- Generator and Bow thruster battery
- Battery charger
- Inverter 110V
- 50 amp shore power cord
- Max Power Bow Thruster
- Propane BBQ Grill
- Fresh water quiet flush electric heads (2)
- Viking 6 person life raft - optional
- Walker Bay rigid bottom dinghy 10'
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Annapolis Yacht Sales
Sun Odyssey 42 DS
Galesville, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Galesville, MD, United States