2011 J Boats J/111
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- San Fransisco, CA
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 224,900
Every now and then a new sailboat comes along that fulfills a real need in the market. Many of them have been J-Boats. The J/111 is a sleek, speedy, one-design 36 footer that is the ultimate day sailing, racing and weekend cruising sailboat.
J/111 is an easy-to-handle, comfortable sailboat that accelerates quickly, slices to windward at 7+ knots and hits double-digit speeds downwind. Performance to date in a wide variety of sailing conditions has been nothing short of remarkable.
J/Boats like the J/111, with retractable carbon fiber bow sprits and large, asymmetrical spinnakers now dominate the world of sailing....
2011 J/111 "BLAST" For Immediate Sale. Race Ready and located in San Fransisco, CA.
Please call Listing Agent if interested. Thank you.
For additional information on this Fun Racing Program, please contact Dorgan Yachts, Inc. Central Listing Agent Mike Dorgan via phone (888)314-4520 (Direct) or email below.
Dorgan Yachts, Inc is conveniently located in the Driscoll Boat Yard on Shelter Island Drive in heart of the San Diego boating community. Vessel located in San Fransisco, California.
Available 24/7 and always ready to help you with any and/or all of your boating and yachting needs.
Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon and getting you out on the water!
Please contact Mike Dorgan at (619) 459-1648
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 10 ft 10 in
LWL: 32 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 2 in
Displacement: 9300 lbs
Total Power: 21 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 3YM20
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 21 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (26 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (18 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Upgrades and Additional Options
- Two tone deck.
- Additional 90 amp battery.
- Opening ports on aft face of cabin house (2).
- Thurston silver Sunbrella dodger with side curtains.
- Black Powder Coated Wheel, Stanchions and bow/stern rails.
- Fiberglass molded cockpit locker storage liners (2) installed in locker openings.
- Custom winter cover & frame.
- TackTick system including 3 T210 Maxi Displays on mast bracket, two T215 Dual Displays on companionway pod and T110 Display at Nav Station plus T113 remote.
- VHF Marine Radio
- iPod compatible Stereo w/speakers
- Off-white low-maintenance bulkheads.
- Molded engine box cover with 1” sound insulation.
- Powder-coated aluminum companionway ladder w/teak treads.
- Twin 6’9” quarter berths aft of the galley/nav area with storage below.
- Main bulkhead privacy door.
Teak and holly style synthetic high-wear cabin flooring.
SS overhead handrails in main salon P&S.
Two Large acrylic fixed portlights.
6’4” settee berths with backrests (fold-up pilots optional).
Shelf outboard of settee berths with storage behind backrest cushions.
Nav Station/Office with full leg room, hinged-lid access to chart storage, outboard instrument panel and storage bin.
L-Galley with sink, faucet, fresh water foot pump, sink drain seacock, ice box with top opening, Origo two-burner alcohol stove and storage cabinet outboard.
Head compartment with sink and outboard storage to port and large sail/tool storage bin to starboard.
Hull and Deck
Hull & Deck
- Balsa core/biaxial E-glass vacuum infused hull laminate. Corecell/biaxial E-glass deck laminate. All laminates engineered / built to current ISO / ABS structural standards.
- Super Jet Black awlgrip hull with Moondust silver boot stripe
- Petit Vivid Black antifouling
- Molded companionway slide-in seahood.
- ORC size molded foredeck toe-rails.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded fore & aft on hull and deck with single opening to forepeak.
- Fore/aft and transverse keel support beams.
- Composite mast bearing beam with integral aluminum tapping plate to secure mast step.
- High aspect two-metal racing keel with lead bulb and stainless fin, flange mounted to a hull recess.
46:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing primary winches.
40:1 Harken STP Performa self-tailing cabin top winches.
Three winch handle holders.
Two-speed Harken Mainsheet System with 6:1 rough tune purchase to swivel cam base & 24:1 fine tune purchase led to centerline ratchet cam.
4:1 Harken Traveler System – led P&S.
Harken Adjustable Jib Lead System.
Jib in-hauler hardware & 4:1 tackle P&S.
6:1 Cunningham system.
Harken bow-sprit control system led internally to cockpit mounted cam cleat.
Harken mast base halyard blocks
Spinlock XTS halyard & tack line rope clutches.
Custom SS mast collar with pins for halyard blocks and halyard bale.
Stainless cabin top handrails P&S.
Black powder coated Tapered lifeline stanchions.
Double lifelines to meet ORC offshore regulations with 9” lower lifeline height.
Custom black powder coated bow pulpit and dual corner stern rails with LED navigation lights.
Four 8” 4-bolt SS mooring cleats.
Four SS padeyes for cockpit spinnaker blocks.
Interior ventilation from two framed opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth (option for two opening ports on aft cabin face).
Acrylic offshore drop-board with key lock and inside operable latch/unlatch.
Cockpit operated manual bilge pump.
Mechanical and Steering
Mechanical & Steering
- Yanmar 3YM20 3 cylinder 21hp diesel engine with 60 amp alternator and SD 20 saildrive with 2-piece split zinc.
- Yanmar engine instrument panel mounted in recess on cockpit wall near wheel (New 42 hours ago)
- 16x 11 diameter geared Flex-O-Fold folding prop.
- Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
- Balanced spade rudder constructed using “E-glass” with custom carbon rudder shaft mounted in Jefa self aligning rudder bearing system.
- 60” destroyer wheel recessed in molded cockpit wheel well;
- Edson steering system including Articu-lock sheaves, 6.5” radial drive, needle bearing with integral wheel brake, and chain/wire cables.
- Jefa emergency tiller.
- 90 amp deep-cycle, sealed AGM battery.
- Three position battery switch.
- Electrical panel w/circuit breakers.
- Aquasignal LED Navigation lights to meet COLREGS.
- Bonding system.
- Six reading lights.
- One adjustable nav light.
- Two red/white LED dome lights
- One fluorescent light in head.
- Automatic bilge pump & panel switch for manual/auto operation.
- 18-gallon fuel tank with baffles and inspection/clean out port.
- Head with Y valve
- 26-gallon water tank.
- Manual fresh water foot pumps in head and galley.
Spars and Rigging
- Hall Spars 152c autoclaved carbon fiber mast with double set of tapered aluminum spreaders, backstay crane, flush shroud terminations, sheaves for main, 2 jib & 2 spinnaker halyards, vang and boom gooseneck fittings, steaming light, internal wiring conduit, pre-formed mast wedge kit. Mast/boom finished in black with contrasting white measurement bands.
- Alloy 6061-T6 Boom with 12:1 internal outhaul, two mainsheet block bales, vang lug, three sheaves for reef lines and outhaul.
- Nitronic 50 discontinuous rod standing rigging package including shrouds and forestay.
- Ronstan calibrated shroud turnbuckles.
- Dyneema or Spectra Backstay.
- Remote Sailtec hydraulic backstay system mounted within reach of helmsman on front face of wheel pedestal.
- Low-profile Facnor “Flat” headsail furling system with control line aft to port side of cabin trunk.
- Carbon fiber, retractable bow sprit with internal bearing system and black painted finish.
- Running rigging package
- Hall Quikvang with integral cleating.
ALL NORTH SAILS*
North Mainsail 2015
North 3DL Carbon Aramid 14700dpi; 2011 Mainsail, 1 reef; 1 full batten,
North 3DL Carbon Aramid 16800dpi 2011 105% MH-1 Medium Heavy Jib
North 3DL Carbon Aramid 16800dpi 2012 105% MH-1 Medium Heavy Jib
North 3DL Carbon Aramid 19200dpi 2011 100% H-1 Heavy Jib
North 3DL Kevlar 2011 ORC Legal #4(Never Used)
North 2011 Code 1/3A Asymmetric Reacher 110sm AirX700
2011 Code 1/3A Asymmetric Reacher 130sm AirX700
2011 Code 2A Asymmetric Runner (Class Max) 130sm AirX600
2013 Code 0 Norlam TF1 1.7NL with NEC low profile furler
UV zipper sock for Jib.
* Sail Inventory is reported, but NOT Guaranteed. Buyer should inventory and Confirm Sail Inventory to confirm current sails onboard vessel and/or in storage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.