- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 224,900
A beautiful and nearly new family explorer vessel, fully outfitted and ready to take you and your family on the expedition of a lifetime through SE Asia. Accommodates six in two cabins plus a convertible double in the pilothouse. Extensive features include newer Raymarine electronics package, Genset, Air-Con, bow thruster and much more.
Beautiful and nicely outfitted family cruiser. Set up for you to load your gear and begin your expedition of SE Asia or elsewhere. Very nice boat that must be seen to be appreciated. Gorgeous teak interior, extensive technical features and assured to be a turn-key situation.
DANIEL VOORHEES @ (206) 407-6411 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Daniel Voorhees at 206-407-6411
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 305 HP
Engine Brand: Cummins
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: QSB-5.9
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 305 HP
Bow thruster - 8 hp
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Inverter - 2500 w
Generator - 7 kw
Shore power inlet
Integrity 450CE Trawler
The Integrity Trawlers are built in China by Jianghua marine. This successful and professional yacht manufacturing company facility has built more then 500 yachts over the past 35 years for distribution all around the world.
The Integrity line comprises 15 different designs and sizes of vessels from 32 to 80 ft. in length. With beautiful teak accommodations for six and a dependable 305 hp Cummins diesel, the 450 is the ‘sweet-spot’ in terms of size, economy, sea-going capability and comfort. Reviewers have called it ‘the perfect family cruising trawler.
This particular Integrity 450, ‘Mariposa’ is only four years old and has very few hours. It is an excellent value and compares very favorably to a Beneteau Swift, a Clipper or a Grand Banks. It is for all practical purposes, nearly a new boat and well worth your consideration.
The interior of the 450CE is spacious. The cabin in the front of the boat is accessed via a beautiful staircase from the wheelhouse. The ensuite master cabin is roomy and comfortable for long distance cruising. There is a surprising amount of storage space throughout the boat.
The pilothouse has a good 180 degree view and has a comfortable sitting area which can be transformed to a double bed. The kitchen is spacious and the saloon very comfortable with a nice L-shaped seating area.
- 2 Spacious double cabins, each with ensuite baths
- All interior spaces finished in beautiful, golden Burmese teak
- Well appointed pilothouse with L-shaped dinette and an excellent view of the surrounding sea
- Beautiful, fully equipped kitchen
- Well laid out interior with all of the conveniences that you would expect
The flybridge has an optional extended deck which nicely covers the cockpit and the helm station is fitted with Raymarine electronics. The flybridge is spacious and is accessed from the pilothouse or the starboard side deck. It has a bimini for shade. The boat deck is positioned at the aft of the flybridge helm area and includes a davit for launching the included tender.
- Rugged design
- Hull designed for maximum comfort and efficiency underway
- Beautiful and spacious flybridge with bimini and seating for a dozen
- Foldable swim platform with boarding ladder
- Easy access to foredeck from the flybridge or from the pilothouse via the watertight wing doors
- Optional 76 cm flybridge extension provides expanded coverage over cockpit
The impressively fitted engine room is accessed through a salon hatch or from the lazarette through a hatch on the aft deck. There is also ample space for a generator dive compressor, water maker, fishing gear and other equipment.
- Rugged Cummins 305 hp QSB propulsion
- 2 x marine air-con systems
- 8 hp Bow thruster
- Built to handle tough seas, yet luxurious and comfortable for cruising with family & friends
- 7 kw Onan diesel power generator
- Raymarine electronics package
- 2.5 kw Inverter / charger system
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.