- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 368,000 Tax Paid (US$ 458,565)
A very shiny Hallberg-Rassy 43 MKII from 2011 still in her original ownership. Immaculately presented and maintained to the enth. Locally sailed with low hours a serious alternative to new.
Please contact Alan McIlroy at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: German Frers
LOA: 44 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
LWL: 38 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 7 in
Displacement: 12700 kgs
Ballast: 4500 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
The Hallberg-Rassy 43 MK II benefits from modern contemporary touches to her looks and interior accommodation. A powerful D2-75 engine and screwless teak deck completes this ultimate cruising package. JUBILANT is a fantastic example which will impress on all levels, early viewing recommended.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull GRP with Divinycell core solid in keel area.
- GRP deck sandwich construction with Divinycell core and teak laid.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin keel.
- GRP rudder skeg hung rudder with stainless stalk.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Volvo Penta D2-75hp diesel engine.
- Single lever engine control on Lewmar steering pedestal.
- Hydraulic transmission.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – 780 Approx. September 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3 bladed Gori feathering propeller.
- 3 bladed fixed propeller as spare.
- Stainless steel rope cutter.
- Lewmar wheel steering with leather covered wheel.
- Cardan linked rod steering.
- Sleipner Sidepower 8HP bow thruster.
- Electric switch panel outboard of chart table.
- 12v & 230v electric sockets.
- Full ring main with outlets in all cabins.
- 12v 480Ah domestic battery bank. Separate engine start battery.
- Mastervolt chargemaster (70A) with remote control panel.
- 115A alternator.
- 230v shore power system with lead.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot & cold fresh water system.
- 40L hot water calorifier.
- 1 x 12v bilge pump.
- 1 x manual bilge pump.
- Total capacity of 395 litres.
- Total capacity of 650 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Holding tanks on both heads.
- Steering compass with light on binnacle.
- Furuno MFD8 3D multi-function display in cockpit.
- Furuno GP-33 GPS navigator display at chart table.
- Furuno 2.2kW radar radome mounted on mast.
- AIS class B transponder.
- Furuno RD-33 digital & graphic repeater at chart table.
- Furuno NAVpilot-700 with Whitlock drive.
- Furuno VHF FM-2721 DSC class D, 2 control units.
- Second VHF handset in cockpit under windscreen.
- VHF antenna at masthead.
- Furuno F1-50 instruments, 2 x multi, 1 x wind mounted over sliding hatch.
- Isotherm insulated water cooled icebox with baskets.
- Eno two burner gas cooker with oven with crashbar.
- I x Electric toilet aft heads.
- 1 x Manual toilet forward heads.
- Shower on transom.
- Deck wash pump.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Webasto Airtop 5000 heating with outlets in all cabins.
- Clarion Stereo/CD 2 hidden speakers.
- 2 x Cockpit speakers.
- 12v deck head and reading lights throughout.
Summary of Accommodation:
- All interior woodwork in light mahogany with matt silk finish.
- All locker doors with rounded edges and ventilation above as far as possible.
- Floor is varnished wood with inlaid holly strips.
- Saloon ceiling has paneling with mahogany strips.
- High quality fabric covered cushions on all berths 12 cm / 5’’ thick sandwich foam resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation.
- Hand holds throughout saloon for ease of movement down below.
- The yacht is carpeted in blue.
- All portlights are fitted with beige Sunblock curtains.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Two 2.13m / 7’ long berths with ample stowage above and below.
- Additional stowage on stbd side opposite heads door.
- Deck hatch with Oceanair blind/screen.
- Port side settee is 2.13m / 7’ long L-shaped sofa with storage behind.
- Infill to create double saloon berth on port side with lee cloth.
- Two easy chairs on stbd side with storage behind & underneath.
- Drop leaf table with bottle storage in centre.
- Folding chairs for use with saloon table.
- Backrest on port side makes single berth with lee-cloth.
- Large deck hatch with Oceanair blind/screen.
- Clarion stereo radio/CD player with concealed speakers.
- Additional Sea & Symphony stereo speaker in cockpit.
- Headroom in saloon 1.97m / 6’5’’.
Chart Table & Walkthrough:
- A large forward facing chart table with comfortable navigator’s seat.
- Five drawers, stowage slots and pencil holder.
- Inboard of walk through is sealed and sound insulated engine access via double doors.
- Hanging locker and stowage on outboard side of walk through.
- Working surface in Plexicor high quality acrylic with strong, all round fiddle rail.
- Extra deep, stainless steel double sink.
- Hot/cold pressurised water outlet.
- Double berth on port side with sprung mattress 2m / 6’7’’ long and 1.35m / 4’5’’ wide.
- Single berth on starboard side with sprung mattress, 2m / 6’7’’ long x 90 cm / 3’ wide.
- Lee cloths to both berths.
- Stowage room below and above.
- Seat between the berths.
- Deck hatch with Oceanair blind/screen.
Aft Heads Compartment:
- As forward heads compartment but with Jabsco electric head.
- Stainless steel holding tank.
- The separate shower has plexi glass doors.
- Ventilation through an opening window.
- Stainless steel bowsprit.
- Genoa cars adjustable from cockpit.
- Triple spreader sloop rig by Seldén with electric in mast furling.
- Jib furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex.
- Seldén rodkicker.
- 2 x Lewmar halyard winches at mast.
- Spinnaker halyard.
- Spinnaker boom track.
- LED tri-colour/anchor light at masthead.
- Deck light.
- 2 x Lewmar 54 CEST electric primary winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 40 CEST electric mainsheet winch.
- 1 x Lewmar 40 CST main sheet winch.
- 2 x Lewmar winch handles.
- Tri-radial mainsail by Elvstrom.
- Tri-radial genoa by Elvstrom with UV protection and E-foam luff.
- Working jib by Elvstrom with E-foam luff.
- Elvstrom Sobstad gennaker with removable bowsprit.
- Side decks and coachroof in teak, vacuum glued.
- Toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor & side trims in teak.
- Teak hand rails full length of superstructure.
- 13l/min Flojet deckwash pump.
- Opening gates port and starboard.
- Gas locker with space for 2 x 3kg bottles.
- Swim platform and s/s ladder with hot & cold fresh water shower.
- Aluminium framed tempered glass windscreen with opening mid-section.
- Two teak pushpit seats.
- International navigation lights.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Double anchor roller on stainless steel stemhead fitting.
- Lewmar electric windlass with footswitches on foredeck.
- Windlass remote control from cockpit.
- Lewmar rode counter.
- Delta anchor 55Ibs/25kg with 70m of 8 mm chain.
- Mooring cleats forward, amidships and aft, all with brass rubbing strips.
- Various warps & fenders.
- Boat hook.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Canvas spray hood with unused extension to enclose cockpit when not sailing.
- Cockpit cushions supplied by HR Sweden.
Tender & Outboard:
- Teak outboard bracket on pushpit.
- Avon 6 man liferaft in GRP canister mounted in s/s cradle on pushpit.
- EcoMax 230 radar reflector mounted on mast.
- Webbing jackstays on deck.
- Baltic horseshoe lifebuoy.
- 3 x folding harness attachment points in cockpit.
- 3 x Fire extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Unknown, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Dartmouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Unknown, St. Lucia