- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
Seaway Greenline 33 Hybrid
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 167,777
- Sale Pending
Rare opportunity to own a Greenline 33 Hybrid. Over 300 Greenline 33's have been built and this is the only one available in the USA.
Volkswagen 165 TDI with low hours
6 Solar Panels
New Lithium Battery
Fresh Bottom Paint
Folding Transom Door
Full Size Refrigerator & Freezer
Flat Screen TV
Contact Mike Kiely for more information.Office: 786.482.5000Cell: 954.304.2768Email: Mike@DenisonYachtSales.com
Please contact Mike Kiely at 954.304.2768
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 33 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 2 ft 4 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 10580 lbs
Total Power: 165 HP
Engine Brand: Volkswagen
Engine Model: 165 TDI
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 264
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 165 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (80 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Plastic (132 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: Plastic (17 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 1
Number of heads: 1
Log-speedometer - Raymarine
Autopilot - Raymarine
Depthsounder - Raymarine
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 110V
|Length overall||9,99 m (33'4")|
|Beam overall||3,49 m (11'5")|
|Draft loaded||0,70 m (2'4")|
|Air draft||2,54 m (8'4")|
|Displacement empty||4.800 kg appr. (10.580 lbs)|
|Cabins||1 + salon|
|Diesel tank||500 l (132 gals)|
|Water tank||300 l (80 gals)|
|Black water tank||63 l (17 gals)|
Greenline’s protected Superdisplacement® hull shape generates less drag, less wake, creates the ability to use less fuel, generates lower CO2 emissions, and enables the use of (limited) electric power. This hull geometry produces less wake, offers better seaworthiness and easier handling than any comparable hull.
The reduced energy requirement means less running cost, less refueling stops and more time in your favorite anchorage or cruising archipelago.
The hulls are outstandingly efficient throughout their speed range, bringing unbeatable mileage and range of over 700 nautical miles at a speed of 7 knots. This, combined with a top speed up to 15 knots, makes long day trips a breeze. The electric drive mode will not only allow for cruising in complete silence at speeds of up to 6 knots, but also offer a range of up to 20 nautical miles, before the diesel motor is required.
Besides being efficient, the Superdisplacement hull shows optimum performance in all sea conditions - an important factor in comfort and safety when underway. The Greenline manages any kind of sea situation with ease, needing only minute corrections at the wheel.
The twin sacrificial stabilisers are a further advantage of this hull, and have three functions: they deliver roll stability, tracking stability, and protect the drive and rudder. If the stabilisers get damaged, the structure of the boat will not be affected. The fins can be quickly and inexpensively replaced.
- comfortable, safe ride
- easy manoeuvring
- low running costs
Hybrid Drive System
A fully electronically managed and maintenance-free system.
Greenline Hybrid can collect, store and use electrical energy from the sun, from the shore pick-up or from the main engine driven generator. With a solar array and a Hybrid drive electric unit the yacht is a mobile power station providing a constant supply of AC power (230 or 120 VAC) on board.
The user-friendly and reliable hybrid drive system (protected) consists of the following elements:
- A single switch that lets you choose between two drive modes: diesel or electric.
- A modern diesel engine mutually developed with our partners.
- A fully electronically managed and maintenance-free electric motor/generator (eM/G), which consumes 7 kW in the electric drive mode and provides 5 kW of electrical power when driven by the diesel engine (charging the batteries and supplying power to on-board consumers). The two components are integrated into one unit, thereby saving space and weight. The eM/G is coupled to a specifically developed gearbox with our well chosen partners.
- A hydraulic clutch between the diesel engine and the electric motor/generator
- A 3 kW inverter/charger that charges the battery in the shore power mode and delivers a 230 V AC power supply throughout the boat at all times.
- A 1.4 kW solar array delivering green electric power to the batteries during daytime. No cost and emission-free sailing is possible at low speed
- A Lithium battery pack (same as the one driving your mobile phone or laptop computer) with a capacity of 12 kWh. Lightweight and compact (seven times lighter and one third of lead battery size) these batteries are rated at thousands of cycles. With a life expectancy of 10 years they represent the best choice for a hybrid boat.
- simple maintenance
- ease of use
- use of electric energy for propulsion: the running cost of electric boating is 10 times less than burning diesel fuel, even disregarding solar energy
- eliminating smoke and noise
- 230 (120) VAC power system
The solar roof array keeps the batteries fully charged and provides additional energy for the boat’s electric drive system. No-cost and emission-free sailing is possible at low speed where the amount of energy harvested from the sun and the system’s energy consumption are equal, making the Greenline Hybrid a solar sailboat.
6 standard photovoltaic solar panels with forced air cooling deliver up to 1.4 kW of electric power in daylight conditions.
As the solar cells are protected against hail by a 3.2 mm glass shield and are easy to access for cleaning, your solar power station requires only a minimum of maintenance. It is capable of supplying constant power to on-board consumers like the refrigerator and TVs and can recharge the batteries to 100% when exposed to a full
day of sunlight.
- green energy production
- cost and emission-free sailing
- no maintenance
Just like your mobile phone or laptop computer, the Greenline Hybrid uses the best lithium battery technology available: a 11,5 kWh on Greenline 33, 23 kWh on Greenline 40 and 46 kWh on Greenline 46 (battery pack with a permissible discharge of 100%).
Rated at thousands of charge cycles, these batteries outperform lead battery types by a factor of five to six. Very powerful, light-weight (7 times lighter, 1/3 of normal battery size) and maintenance-free, these batteries are the best choice for your hybrid boat.
- low maintenance
- ease of use
- more time spent out on the water, whether cruising or at anchor
- estimated 10 years life expectancy
- lightweight and compact
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Denison Yacht Sales
Boca Raton, FL, United States
Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States
70 Convertible Enclosed Bridge MTU
Miami, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States
Miami, FL, United States