- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 166,625 Tax Not Paid (US$ 209,514)
One of the most successful IRC yachts on the water today. An eye watering budget left no stone unturned on this Grand Soleil 46. Owner is now moving on and a great opportunity to move into the limelight for a staggeringly low price.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Cantiere del Pardo
LOA: 47 ft 10 in
Beam: 14 ft 1 in
LWL: 41 ft 9 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 9 ft 10 in
Displacement: 11570 kgs
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo
Engine Model: D2
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 55 HP
Number of single berths: 8
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Grand Soleil 46 ANTILOPE was constructed for one purpose and that was to win under IRC in all events the yacht entered. She is an upgraded version of the standard Grand Soleil 46, with a deeper keel and taller high modulus carbon rig. Combined with the Hall SCR carbon standing rigging, this gives a huge amount of righting moment, and also minimizes pitch and roll.
She would easily be converted to a sparky cruising yacht with huge regatta potential.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull is constructed using GRP sandwich construction with Carbon stiffening in high load areas, especially around chainplates.
- The deck is of a closed cell foam sandwich and carbon reinforced.
- The cockpit is covered in a teak substitute with inlaid Antilope logo.
Keel & Rudder:
- Custom keel fin optimized for IRC rating. Slightly deeper than standard without bulb.
- Custom Carbon rudder optimized for performance and low drag.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Volvo Penta 55Hp with saildrive.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Approximately 600 hours.
- Fully serviced in 2016.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Twin Carbon Wheel steering.
- Two bladed Gori folding prop 490 x 370 LHS.
- Very lightly worn anode.
- 1 x Exide 70Ah 12v start battery.
- 1 x Intimidator AGM Deep cycle 105Ah Service battery.
- 2 x Trojan100Ah 12v Service batteries.
- ProCharge Ultra 12v – 20A Battery Charger.
- Driven by main engine. OEM Volvo.
- 1 x Outlet at stern with shore power cable.
- Victron Phoenix Inverter 12v 750VA.
- Ring main with Euro style outlets.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Quick BX water heater.
- Hot water in heads and galley.
- Flojet VSD 3.7 3.7 GPM Auto bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump operated in cockpit.
- Total capacity of 250 litres in 1 x fuel tank mounted below cockpit on centerline.
- Total capacity of 450 litres in 2 x tanks.
- B&G Zeus 12 Touchscreen in cockpit.
- 2 x B&G 10:10 Repeaters on coachroof.
- 2 x B&G H3000 Repeaters on coachroof.
- 4 x B&G 20:20 repeaters on mast.
- Forestay load cell.
At chart table:
- B&G Hydra processor.
- AG Neovo Display.
- VGA input to screen.
- Furuno GP-32 GPS / WAAS Navigator.
- Icom IC-M323 at chart table.
- Handheld VHF.
- Corian worktop.
- Dual Stainless sinks with split Corian covers to increase worktop space.
- Double burner oven.
- Top loading fridge compartment in worktop.
- Large wall mounted cupboards fitted to yacht in 2013.
- Undercounter cupboards with storage cages on centerline.
- Large forward heads compartment fitted in 2013.
- Full height shower with dedicated shower attachment.
- Day heads with pull out shower attachment.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher Airtronic heating with 801 digital modulator.
- Heating outlets in all cabins.
- Simrad iPod dock at chart table.
- Full lighting throughout with LED strip lighting in headlining panels in main saloon.
- Hallspars Carbon High modulus 400 mast with carbon spreaders and Carbon Hallspars SCR rigging.
- Twin Holmatro HCL-12B hydraulic backstay rams operated from mainsheet position.
- Custom Carbon bowsprit with dyneema bobstay.
- Hall Spars Carbon spinnaker pole.
- Hall Spars Carbon jockey pole.
- 2 x Harken 50.2 Carbon Halyard / Pit winches.
- 2 x Harken 65.3 Carbon Primary winches.
- 2 x Harken 50.2 Carbon Mainsheet winches.
- All in indoor storage in Cowes, Isle of Wight.
- North 2013 Mainsail B (3Di).
- North 2015 Mainsail C (3Di).
- Delivery Mainsail (Dacron).
- Trysail (Dacron).
- North 2012 J1A (3DL).
- North 2013 J2B (3Di).
- North 2015 J2C (3Di).
- North 2012 J3A (3DL).
- North 2013 J3.5B (3Di).
- North 2012 Genoa Staysail A.
- North Storm Jib.
- North 2012 A1.5A.
- North 2012 S2A.
- North 2013 S2B.
- North 2012 A3A.
- North 2012 S4A.
- Spinnaker Staysail.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Fully dismountable anchor with padded bag.
- 2 x Reels of anchor warp.
- 5 x Fenders with covers.
- Black triple strand Mooring warps.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Alcantara cushions in Main saloon in excellent condition.
- Alcantata cushions in all 3 cabins in excellent condition.
- Ocean Safety Inshore flarepack.
- Hacksaw with spare blades.
- First aid kit.
- Heaving line.
- Fire Extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Newport, RI, United States
La Turballe, France
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom