- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 180,000 Tax Paid (US$ 190,008)
A fresh example of one of the most popular family cruisers ever built by Dufour Yachts, this Dufour 455 Grand Large is now offered for sale at short notice due to owner's change of plans
Very well equipped and looked after, it is an opportunity not to be missed
Please contact Christian Senciuc at +356 99691169
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Dufour Yachts
Designer: Umberto Felci / Patrick Roséo
Flag of Registry: Malta
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 13.76 m
Beam: 4.30 m
LWL: 11.91 m
Maximum Draft: 2.20 m
Displacement: 11000 kgs
Ballast: 3000 kgs
Dry Weight: 11000 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 kph
Maximum Speed: 8 kph
Fresh Water Tanks: (530 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (250 Liters)
Holding Tanks: (50 Liters)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Built 2011 by Dufour Yachts in GRP hull & deck.
Deep Lead Keel, Adventure version with taller rig
Teak in cockpit sole, cockpit seating & aft platform.
Foc’sle / sail-locker with dedicated fore-deck access & lock.
- Hand laminated GRP hull with Twaron reinforcements at keel area.
- The NPG gelcoat (the first layer of cloth is impregnated with NPG resin) forms an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Inner moulded hull bottom, structural grid laminated to the hull.
- Hull portlights in the saloon.
- Deck in Balsa core sandwich, made by Infusion process.
- Semi-elliptical rudder, filled with closed cell epoxy foam.
Additional Description: Deck outfit
- Teak handrails on coachroof. Wooden toerail.
- Self-draining chain locker with eye bolt and integrated windlass bracket, lid with locking bolt.
- Stemhead fitting anchor roller.
- Pulpit with wooden step and separate green/red navigation lights.
- Pushpits with horseshoe buoy bracket, flag pole holder, navigation light, and opening cable gate with hook.
- Stanchions with two levels of life line.
- Six aluminium mooring cleats.
- Single stainless steel chainplate for cap shrouds/aft lower shrouds.
- Two chainplates for the backstay.
- Two deck fillers, one water and one for fuel.
- Mainsheet track on and adjustable traveller on coachroof.
- Boom vang.
- Genoa sheet tracks with piston lead blocks.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks on coaming.
- 8 sheave deck organizers for halyard returns, mainsail sheet and reefing lines.
- Stainless steel swan neck electric/electronic cable gland.
- Two x three clutches on coachroof.
- Two x 44.2 ST halyard winches on the roof to starboard.
- Two x 53.2 ST genoa winches on coamings close to the helmsman.
Additional Description: Cockpit
- Teak trimmed seats, GRP sole.
- Two large side lockers with lids fitted with padlock hasps.
- GRP steering pedestals.
- Rudder stock head under helmsman?s sole for installing the emergency tiller.
- Engine lever and control panel easily to hand for the helmsman on the starboard side.
- Transom open in centre with a tipping helmsman?s seat giving access to the swim/ boarding platform.
- Gas cylinder locker in aft port seat.
- Life raft stowage in dedicated locker under helmsman seat.
- Cockpit shower in aft locker.
- Folding stainless steel bathing ladder.
Spars & Rigging
- Anodised aluminium mast with double back-swept spreaders.
- Fractional 9/10 rig with continuous 1x19 s/steel standing rigging
- Split-backstay allowing for easy transom access
- Pre-stretched running rigging
- Rigid boom vang [w/lines lead aft to cockpit]
- Reefing line system lead aft to cockpit
- Asymmetrical spinnaker gear
- Lazy bag & lazy jacks
- Fully-batten Mainsail
- Furling Genoa 140%
- Cruising Chute with sock
2 x 53.2 ST Harken primary winches
1 x 44.2 STE electric Harken halyard winch on coachroof to stb
1 x 44.2 ST manual Harken winch on coachroof to port
- Volvo 75 hp with Sail-drive transmission.
- Volvo 4-blade folding prop.
- Heat exchanger, anti-siphon valve.
- Large capacity sea water strainer.
- Control panel close to helmsman with hour meter, engine stop and tachometer.
- Alternator with battery isolator.
- Fuel tank gauge on electrical switchboard.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Emergency fuel shutoff handle.
- Engine room ventilation blower, and two ventilation hoses.
- Two-blade fixed propeller.
- Access to the engine from front and both sides.
- MAX POWER retractable bow thruster c/w independent battery pack
- 12v / 220v + shore power + mains outlets in cabins and saloon
- 12v outlet in cockpit for light
- Automatic Battery charger
- 3+2 service batteries
- dedicated battery pack with battery charger for bow thruster
6 berths in 3 double cabins (fwd cabin en-suite) / 2 heads
Large double berth (king-size island bed) and settee’s p/s
Lots of stowage under berth, hanging locker and shelves
Forward head en-suite with toilet and separate shower.
Large U-shaped settee to stb with central fixed settee housing stowage compartment; books shelving & storage cupboards.
In saloon to stb aft with large chart table, ergonomic wooden seat,
45° angled instrument console, oilskin hanging locker.
Longitudinal shaped galley to stb.
Large Corian worktop and double sink,
storage cupboards, etc.
Double berth cabins p/s with lots of stowage and hanging locker.
Access to engine room.
Aft head to portside abaft, en-suite with aft cabin or direct access from saloon; toilet and shower
FOC’SLE: large dedicated sail locker on fwd deck with lockable access
Additional Description: Saloon outfit
- All joinery work is finished in prime choice Moabi mahogany, with fiddles, mouldings and framings in solid wood.
- Cabin doors have a blocking system in order to keep them open where necessary.
- Soles are in Moabi laminated floor boards.
- Saloon cushions and mattress fabrics have removable covers.
- The upper cabin linings are in Moabi wood, the bottom in cream coloured vinyl.
Additional Description: Galley outfit
- Longitudinal shaped galley with large Corian? worktop.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- Chrome plated brass mixer tap for pressurised water.
- Cooker - three burner stove with oven and grill on gimbals.
- Icebox with minimum capacity 100 litres.
- 12V electric refrigerator unit (150 litres).
- Stowage boxes, with separated compartments.
- Cutlery drawer and PVC stowage baskets.
- Upper cabinets, one of which can house a microwave oven.
- Crumb tray under sole.
- Hot/Cold Pressurized water system
- 3-burner cooker with oven and grill
- 12v top-loading fridge (150 ltrs) & separate
- 12v freezer
- Air-Conditioning in saloon and fwd cabin (19k BTU)
- electric pump-out showers
- Cockpit cushions
- Sunbrella dune-colour covers in cockpit
- Dufour dinning set, sundry cooking ware
- Radio CD player with 2 speakers plus 2 speakers in cockpit
- Integrated roller blinds / mosquito netting for deck hatches
- Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
- Raymarine E90W Color GPS/Plotter in cockpit
- Raymarine Radar 4kW interfaced with Plotter/GPS
- RAYMARINE ST70+ x 2 displays @ cockpit p/s
- Ray218E DSC VHF with antenna
- Windex at masthead + Radar Reflector
- Compass on each wheel console
- complete offshore safety pack for 6 pax incl. liferaft
- Manual / auto bilge pump’s
- Horseshoe buoy with floating light
- McMurdo EPIRB
- Emergency tiller steering
- Electric anchor windlass 1400W with remote control
- Delta 25kgs main anchor with chain & warp
- NV Equipment Sprayhood with holdbar
- NV Equipment Bimini Top maxi-wide
- NEMO 2.3M folding light-weight passarella
- S/steel Davits at transom
- light-weight Tender with Outboard Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table & steering wheels covers
- Deck hatches covers in matching
- Dune Sunbrella Teak steps on bathing ladder
- Cockpit shower (hot/cold) at transom
- Cockpit table in solid teak with table dinning light
- Outboard engine bracket on pushpit
- Sundry Chandlery & Deck Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Malta Yachting Ltd
Swift Trawler 34