- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Genoa, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 4,250,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 4,635,050)
Epic sailing yacht with metallic livery and totally sparkling sailing. Below decks she is light, airy and comfortable for her guests and crew.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Comar; Int. Valicelli
LOA: 101 ft 9 in
Beam: 21 ft 12 in
Minimum Draft: 9 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 16 ft 5 in
Displacement: 68000 kgs
Ballast: 24000 kgs
Total Power: 375 HP
Engine Brand: John Deere
Engine Model: 6081 AFM75
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 375 HP
Number of single berths: 12
Number of cabins: 6
Number of heads: 7
SHADOW is an extraordinary sailing machine. She is light, fast, well balanced and was built for rewarding sailing for her owner and his guests in all conditions. Her interior is light, airy and simply a nice place in which to spend time. She has been meticulously maintained from launch and 2015 sees a series of significant updates together with a spectacular new wardrobe. Equally at home cruising or on the regatta circuit, she also comes with an eye catching livery and sleek good looks. She is priced to sell.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
On deck ‘SHADOW’ is stunning, with virtually full coverage flush decks, crew cockpit with twin wheels and twin navigation pods. The guests can enjoy the ride from their own very spacious cockpit area with ample seating and sunbathing space, and room for all important al fresco style dining under her bimini.
- Hull, deck and superstructure are E-Glass and carbon composite formed over male plugs with vacuum bagged laminates and dual density Corecel foam core.
- Hull and superstructure are post cured and painted in Dark Grey Awlgrip.
- All exterior surfaces are filled faired and finished with International Paint system.
- The entire deck including the steering and seating cockpits are sheeted with 10mm x 50mm teak decking quarter-sawn planks with no visible fastenings and perimeter margins to bulwark and cockpit.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel fin is fabricated from high tensile steel coated and faired for underwater use, then bolted to the cast lead bulb and glass lap joined.
- Two custom internal hydraulic cylinders control the lift keel and a lock cylinder to lock the keel in the up position.
- The rudder is elliptical in shape and fabricated of GRP with closed cell polyurethane.
- The rudder is mounted on two stainless steel AISI 316 ball bearings.
- The lower ring is supplied with a waterproof o-ring, the upper ring is provided with a greasing valve.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x JOHN DEERE 6081 AFM75, 6 cylinder 375 HP Engine.
- 1 x Twin Disc MG5061SC Gear box.
- SHADOW’s systems are all maintained by her full time crew in accordance with the Manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Approximately 2,500 hours and very regularly serviced.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Steering is connected via under deck quadrant spectra lines and rudder bearings top and bottom.
- Max power bow thruster.
- 2x Hydraulic pumps “C.F.R Modena Italia” 6000watt 24V 313 AMP.
- ATOS HMP-011/350.
- Hydraulic command centre.
- Full took kit & full engine & generator spares.
- Cortesi & Casadei electrical control board with single pole switches and LED alarms.
- 24V DC system comprises total of 700 Amp of gel batteries isolated in watertight wood and GRP boxes with safety covers.
- 2 x 100 Amp, 12 V engine battery.
- 1 x 100 Amp, 12 V generator battery.
- 1 x 80amp 12v alternator for engine battery.
- 1 x 100amp 24V spare alternator for service battery.
- 1 x 220V 80amp charger for service battery.
- 1 x 220V 40 Amp charger for the engine battery and generator.
- Mastervolt AGM 6V 400AMPhrs (1x set of 8) (1x set of 4).
- 2X GM DSS batteries.
- Engine batteries LX31MF 1000MCA+110amp.
- Inverter WAECO cinepower MSP2024.
- AUX generator battery OPTIMA 55AMP.
- 4X Tecnonautica battery chargers.
- 28V 320 amp battery charger.
- KOHLER 9EF0ZD generator (3,750 hours).
- KOHLER 28EF0ZD main generator (5,650 hours) with PTO
- John Deere engine generator RG6081A304554.
- 1 x Shore power 220V 50 A 25m.
- 1 x 24/220v inverter 4000w.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Pressurised hot and cold water.
- Quick 220 VAC water heaters.
- 2 x Schencker water makers 100l/hr (pickled).
- 3x water tanks (270L/160L/240L).
- 4x water tanks (690L).
- Day tank (350L).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 3x grey water tanks (270L/160L/240L).
- 3x blackwater tanks (270L/160L/240L).
- Zeuss sq glass helm.
- ZM series monitors.
- San Giorgio 5.E.I.N (multi-function display).
- H50 handset.
- Broadband (B&G) 4d radar.
- B&G H5000 X6.
- V50 VHF.
- FURUNO INMARSAT-C- mobile earth station (2015).
- KRAUN tower unit (main ship computer) with ACER monitor.
- AIS system.
- Zeuss Touch 212 repeated at 3 stations.
- 4G radar.
- Intellion dome (2015).
- AIS system.
- 5 ring gas oven cooker.
- 1x Dishwasher.
- 1x Smeg microwave.
- 2x Frigomar fridges.
- 1x Frigomar freezer.
- 1x wine fridge in main saloon.
- 1x cockpit fridge.
- 7x Planus toilets.
- 1x Planus b-day.
Heating & Ventilation:
- 1 x Condaria HVAC system with fancoils in all cabins.
- 1x LG hi-fi system.
- 1x sony blue ray system.
- BOSE surround sound system (incl on deck).
- Sharpe LED TV 33”.
- Sony hi-fi system w/aux.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Sleeps 8 guests in Master Stateroom and further en-suite guest staterooms plus accommodation for 4 crew in the crew accommodation aft.
- The 4th Cabin is convertible and can also be used as the Captain’s cabin.
- The interior of Shadow is superbly finished in hand crafted solid teak trim and veneers, beautiful teak doors and satin finished varnished teak floors and white painted deckheads.
- The interior is finished in a simple modern classic style and is a blank canvas for a new owner to adopt to his or her own personal taste.
- The spacious owner's cabin features a king sized berth to port with settee to starboard and huge amounts of storage space in drawers and hanging lockers.
- There is a spacious head and shower forward towards the bow.
- Extra sound and vibration insulation was used to ensure total acoustic privacy of the owners cabin.
- Both guest cabins mid ships are twin singles each with private head and shower and the 4th guest cabin aft and to port is a double with full en-suite facilities.
Description of layout from forwards:
- Moving aft from the twin guest cabins mid ships, there is a large single level salon flooded with day light from the overhead wrap around windows.
- The salon features a C-shaped sofa and dining table for 10 people to port, a pop up TV, coffee table, sofa, library, shelves and lockers to starboard.
- Continuing aft, to starboard is the Galley, equipped with low level cupboards and drawers.
- Cooker furniture with stainless steel protection and a gimballed, 3 fires gas cooker with oven.
- Work tops are in Corian with a stainless steel handrail.
- Sinks are stainless steel and taps for hot and cold water feature extractable shower for both pressurized sea water and domestic fresh water.
- Moving further aft we access the crew quarters with Crew Mess on the starboard side, helm station with chart table and navigation area on the centreline and Crew accommodation port and starboard for 4 crew in 2 cabins.
- Overhead wrap around windows which flood the area with natural light.
- C-shaped sofa and extendable dining table for up to 10 people.
- Large flat screen TV
- Coffee table.
- Large Sofa.
- 2 x electrically operated reclining armchairs.
- Shelves and lockers to starboard.
- Low level cupboards and drawers.
- Cooker furniture with stainless steel protection and a gimballed, 3 burner gas cooker with oven.
- Work tops are in Corian with a stainless steel handrail.
- Sinks are stainless steel and taps for hot and cold water – features extractable shower for both pressurized sea water and domestic fresh water.
Crew Quarters (Starboard):
- Dining table.
- U shaped seating.
- Accommodation for 4 crew in 2 cabins aft.
Navigation Area (Centreline):
- King sized berth to port.
- Settee to starboard.
- Huge amounts of storage space in drawers and hanging lockers.
- Spacious head and shower forward towards the bow.
- Extra sound and vibration insulation was used to ensure total acoustic privacy of the owners cabin
Guest Cabins (Mid-ships):
- Twin singles.
- Private head and shower.
4th Guest Cabin (Aft and to Port):
- Convertible and can also be used as the Captain’s cabin.
- Double berth.
- Full en-suite facilities.
- Three Spreader carbon Hall Spars rig with keel stepped mast, park venue boom and integrated carbon spinnaker pole, removable inner forestay.
- All standing rigging, boom vang and backstay hydraulics by Bamar.
- Deck hardware throughout is “Harken”.
- Tackles, Rails, cars, blocks etc are all Harken “Black Magic”.
- Harken blocks&tracks.
- CEE Italy capstan.
- Hydraulic halyard tensioner.
- Masthead infra-red camera for luff tension on top down furler system.
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1120.3 winches for jib sheet.
- 1 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1120.3 winch for mainsail sheet.
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1000.3 winches for halyards and reef points.
- 2 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 1000.3 winches for running and spinnaker sheets.
- 1 x Harken Self Tailing Hydraulic 60.2 winch for mainsheet traveler.
- 4xHarken 1000
- 1x Harken 2 speed power 60.
- 3x Harken 1120ST.
- All by One Sails Italy Aug 2011.
- Main Millennium one piece, Double Taffeta, Carbon & Technora, 3 reefs, Carbon full battens, 273.4 Sq m.
- Genoa Millennium one piece furling, as above with UV strips and foam luff, 190.8 Sq m.
- Stay sail Millennium one piece, with soft hanks and removable inner forestay 116.7 Sq m.
- Gennaker A5 Matrix Tri Radial with snuffer 520 Sq m.
- Storm Sails Tri-sail and Storm Jib both cross cut Dacron in orange, 63 and 47 Sq m.
- Mainsail ‘Stratis’ Carbon Technora. Area 282m2.
- ‘Stratis’ furling jib Carbon Technora. Area 282m2.
- Turquoise taffeta, with white dyneema finishing.
- Octopus Logo across mainsail and jib.
- All hatches are custom made forward flush mounted.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel mooring cleats.
- 1 x Sanguinetti retractable mooring lines winch.
- CQR 108 kg.
- 100m 14mm high tensile steel chain.
- Delta anchor.
- Full mooring lines.
- Spare lines and throw lines.
- 12 fenders.
- Mooring lines: 4x35mm 3x28mm.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Custom stainless steel fairleads, with custom stainless steel pulpit, pushpits, and stanchions.
- Stainless steel dodger/bimini framework.
Tender & Outboard:
- Goldenship 5 person H/venus 320(engine Parsons 4 stroke 15hp).
- Tender and outboard in garage with hydraulic ram opening on the aft deck.
- Lifting crane arm extension from the boom.
- 3x full grab bags.
- 1x EPIRB.
- 1x S.A.R.T.
- 1x jon bouy recovery model.
- 2x jon bouy down bouys.
- Smoke floats: 2x Ikaros man overboard light and smoke MR III
- 2x fire hoses with mains and fire pump.
- Emergency VHF.
- 4x life rings.
- Full smoke alarms & emergency torches.
- Life raft- 2x 12 man SOCAS A pack.
- Life jackets: 8x165n wetline, 4x baltic race 150, 1x crewsaver ergofit 190cs
- Grab bag x 3.
- #1x Medaire first aid pack, TPAx7, rations (9L water & 2500 cabers x6), GMDSS + spare battery,
- Flares- red hand x3, red parachute x3, orange smoke x1.
- #2 Medaire first aid pack, TPA X5, rations (9L water & 2500 cabers x6), emergency fish line,
- emergency trauma response kit.
- #3 TPA X5, rations (9L water & 2500 cabers x6), emergency fishing lines, flares- 3x red hand held,
- 2x red parachute, 1x orange smoke.
- Main flare pack- 4x red parachute rocket, 2x red hand held, 2x orange smoke, 9x white held.
- Yacht life line emergency fluid management kit.
- Yacht life line stitch PAC.
- Yacht lifeline emergency fracture kit.
- Offshore expedition med kit.
- Fire extinguishers 7x 1kg dry powder, 2x 9L dry powder, 1x 3kg dry powder*Engine room C02 system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.