- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 235,000 Tax Not Paid
INTRODUCTION: to CLIPPER 36 'DOLPHIN' - Lying: SINGAPORE:
On behalf of the owners, we are delighted to offer this CLIPPER 36 'DOLPHIN' for sale.
The Clipper 36 is widely recognised as setting a benchmark in what to expect from a displacement trawler yacht of this size. The design offers the perfect combination of traditional craftsmanship and modern boat building technology to create one of the most comfortable 36 foot flybridge trawler yachts anywhere.
Featuring covered walk-around side decks and cockpit, large flybridge, spacious saloon, modern gallery and comfortable accommodation, the Clipper 36 is ideal for family cruising or for a couple looking to spend extended cruising time on-board.
‘Dolphin’ is an exceptional example of this popular design benefitting from only one owner from new, low engine hours (200 approx. @ May 2016) and a comprehensive hot climate cruising specification. The boat has full engine and generator service records from new and the owners have been meticulous in their regular and consistent maintenance and lay-up schedules.
This is a well maintained, fully serviced boat that has been loved and cherished by her owners and is offered for sale with a great cruising specification and a full known and recorded history from new.
All Clipper Motor Yachts feature a very high standard specification, 'Dolphin' was specified from new with the following additions/variations to this already high standard spec;
(PLEASE e-mail us if you would care to receive a full copy of the standard specification and additions/variations from original new order).
- Yanmar 4LHA-DTP 200HP with electric control system for dual stations for single engine
- Northern Lights Generator M843NW 10KW/220V/50HZ
- Vetus 75kgf with dual station controls
- Dual Racor #75/500 filter
- Oil change pump connected to the engine and generator
- Engine Room Fire-extinguisher Seafire FD350MA
- Inverter/charger Victron 2000W/80amp/220V
- One extra battery and battery box
- CRUISAIR Air-con split type 16K BTU 230V for saloon
- CRUISAIR Air-con split type 16K BTU 230V for cabins (shared between cabins)
- Vimar DC switches and AC outlets
- Cantalupi gold Puma wall lights x 2 EA to saloon. X 3 EA to fwd cabin
- Ultraleather Buff 291 -3609 covered foam cushions on dinette seats
- Staron #FS115 Shell on galley countertop
- Seaward electric stove w/3 burner and oven
- Fridge Waeco CR1110 x 2
- Built in helm seat with Ultraleather Buff 291-3609
- Compass Ritchie
- VDO gauge and sensor for the fuel tank
- VDO gauge and sensor for the water tank
- Full Teak with Inlay Steering Wheel
- Malta 22" TV/DVD fitted in the chart table
- Granite E for counter top in head
- Sea water deck wash down
- Hot and cold aft deck shower
- Starboard side bulwark door
- Aluminium door to access salon
- American imported swimming ladder
- Ice box in cockpit
- Stainless steel Bimini frame
- FRP Ladder with teak steps to Flybridge with LED Lights
- U-Line ice maker fitted under FRP flybridge stairs
- Compass Danforth
- Spotlight with remote control
- Fusion system with 6 smaller speakers
- Upgraded flybridge helm chair with standard white vinyl
- Storage cabinet in front of helm seat
- Storage locker/seat x 2
- SS cradle for dinghy
- Muir HR1200 Cougar bow windlass with the auto anchor counters
- Teak on aft and side decks
- Blue Boot Stripe and Antifoul
Other Items Detailed By Owner:
- Manual flybridge deck crane for tender launch
- New Flybridge seat cushions
- Captain's arm chair renewed
- New strata glass clears
A full Raymarine electronics package was fitted to 'Dolphin' from new to include;
- Raymarine E90 Plotter/GPS/Radar at lower helm position
- Raymarine E90 Plotter/GPS/Radar at flybridge helm
- Raymarine 4kW Digital Radome
- Raymarine Ray55 VHF with fist mike at lower helm
- Raymarine flybridge VHF with removable handset
- AIS/VHF Antenna
- AIS GPS
- Raymarine RS125 Pus GPS
- Raymarine ST60 Rudder angle indicator
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot at lower helm
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot at flybridge helm.
Layout - Interior/Exterior:
The exterior arrangement of the Clipper 36 gives access to the boat from either the integral bathing platform and transom door or from the starboard side bulwark door. The generous cockpit (with vast storage locker under) leads to wide side decks, the spacious foredeck and to the generous flybridge via a teak tread ladder. Access to the interior accommodation is either from the cockpit sliding door or from the side-deck wheelhouse door.
The aft saloon area is arranged with a fully equipped galley to port and bench seat to starboard. The forward saloon has dinette seating to port and generous helm area to starboard. The overall feel of this deck level accommodation is one of a light, bright and airy interior with superb all round visibility.
Below decks is a two sleeping cabin arrangement with guest cabin to port, separate heads and shower to starboard and a generous owners’ cabin forward with centreline island double berth and more than ample storage throughout.
The complete interior is beautifully finished in traditional, hand crafted teak with wonderful detailing. The use of high quality fittings, ‘Ultra-leather’ upholstery and subtle lighting makes this the warmest and most welcoming of interiors and a pure joy to spend time on-board.
Summary - The Clipper 36:
The Clipper 36 is a highly respected and well known displacement trawler yacht design which has been in continuous production for many years.
The classic ‘trawler’ lines and long central hull keel give this fine motor yacht superb directional stability and exceptional sea-keeping qualities for a boat of this size. It offers all the features you would expect to find when you consider what a trawler yacht should provide including, superb all round access, great visibility, large interior volume and a solid feel.
The Yanmar diesel engine provides exceptional fuel economy and reliable, predictable performance which in combination with the bow thruster, makes mooring and handling a breeze in confined spaces and the most difficult of conditions.
For further information on this CLIPPER 36 'Dolphin' please contact:
Tel (Office): 0044 (0)2380 970 974
Direct: 0044 (0)7740 100 870 (Sales Mobile)
Please contact Tim Kehoe - Explorer Motor Yachts at 44 238097 0974
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Clipper Motor Yachts
Flag of Registry: Singapore
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 11.10 m
Beam: 3.83 m
Minimum Draft: 0.95 m
Maximum Draft: 0.95 m
Displacement: 9350 kgs Dry Load
Total Power: 200 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 4LHA-DTP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 200
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 200 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (100)
Fuel Tanks: 2 Fiberglass (175)
Holding Tanks: 1 Fiberglass (25)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 1
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Number of bathrooms: 1
Seating Capacity: 4
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Sea water pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 12V
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Clipper 36 'Dolphin'
Other Boats from Explorer Motor Yachts Ltd
Sai Kung, Hong Kong
Cote d'Azur, France
Explorer Motor Yachts
Beneteau Swift Trawler
Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom