2011 Catalina 445
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 229,000
This modern boat was purchased new in 2011. A very versatile 3 cabins version with 2 convertible dinettes. Well maintained, fully equipped and ready to sail. Many valuable options are included, like a dinghy with 4-stroke Yahama engine, diving equipment for 2 people, solar panels.
Call us for a viewing today!
JULIEN SOLARI SIMPSON MARINE Hong Kong | SINGAPORE | Thailand | Malaysia | China #02-03 ONE 15 Marina Club, 11 Cove Drive, Sentosa Cove, Singapore 098497 T: +65 6274 3359 M: +65 9129 0433 F: +65 6271 7323
Please contact Julien Solari at +65 6274 3359
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 13.15 m
Beam: 4.13 m
Maximum Draft: 1.52 m
Total Power: 40 KW
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2011
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1677
Engine Power: 40 KW
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 (211 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (248 Liters)
Holding Tanks: 2 (204 Liters)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of double berths: 2
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Seating Capacity: 9
Wind speed and direction
Total Liferaft Capacity: 9
Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Remote VHF in cockpit
- C120W color charter multifunction
- Wind Raymarine instruments ST60
- Smart Autopilot ST6002
- Raymarine Radar 4kW
- i-COM VHF
- Interior and exterior BOSE loudspeakers
- Yanmar 54HP, 40kW (1677 hours)
- PANDA electrical generator 6kW - 370 hours
- Solar panels: total 500W (max loading current above 40A) - Tristar controller
- 2 x Aircon units (2 x 16000 BTU)
- Battery charger / inverter VICTRON 2kW
- LEWMAR Bow thruster
Interior Features and Equipment
Accommodation - 3 cabins
- Owner's cabin
The double berth in the owner's cabin has a real inner spring mattress for live-a-bard comfort. The head of the berth elevates for viewing TV or reading in comfort. Comes with a large hanging locker with louvered door for ventilation and lined with aromatic cedar panels. The large stall shower has a seat and single lever control and telephone type shower head. ULTRA leather interior for main cabin.
- Aft cabin
It is comfortable for guests, as it has a double berth with an inner spring mattress. The berth is angled for increased headroom and ventilation.
- Portside aft cabin
It is a flexible space, designed to be easily converted to the configuration of your cruising needs. The cabin is nicely finished and can be configured as a guest cabin with either a double berth or upper and lower singles. When not needed for guests, it can also be converted to a locker with work bench and storage bins.
- The aft head is also the guest and day head. The toilet area is also the shower area with a flip down seat.
- The galley is optimized for convenience and use at sea. Special attention has been paid to storage, such as the pantry with vinyl coated wire racks and special lockers for canned goods, bottles and cookware.
- There is a front opening refrigerator / freezer and an additional insulated top loading compartment that can be used as a freezer or a second refrigerator.
- The dining table folds to cocktail size and opens for dining. It also lowers to form an extra double berth
- Easily accessible storage below the main cabin seating.
- Also comes with a forward-facing chart table. The table is designed to accommodate a P.C. Drawers below for storing ship papers
- Starboard dinette table lowers to form a berth or a settee. All necessary cushions are provided. 2 starboard side seats are deep and contoured for comfort. Large drawers below.
- End-table has 3 drawers on ball bearing guides
Exterior Features & Equipment
- SELDEN mast, boom, spreaders, furling gear
- 80m anchor chain (10mm)
- 2016 Hypalon 4 seats Dinghy (hard bottom). 4-stroke Yamaha engine 4HP
- Asymmetrical spinnaker (one new spinnaker in reserve)
- Diving equipment for 2 persons (diving around the boat)
- Enlarged bimini (replaced in 2016)
- Cockpit Dodger
- Teak cockpit table
- Liferaft (9 persons)
- Leather wrap steering wheel
Simpson Marine Ltd
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.