2011 Botin TP52
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mallorca, Spain
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 600,000 Tax Paid (US$ 735,720)
Top drawer IRC / ORC TP52. Full inshore and offshore specification and excellent results in both. Available in Super Series trim as well. Branding will be removed before sale and yacht painted white.
Please contact Ben Cooper at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Longitud Cero
LOA: 52 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 6 in
LWL: 48 ft 8 in
Minimum Draft: 11 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 11 ft 9 in
Displacement: 7121 kgs
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
RCD Status: Our understanding is that the yacht is exempt from the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) as she was intended solely for the purposes of racing.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The yacht is constructed entirely from Pre preg Carbon with a Nomex core.
- The deck was completely repainted in 2017 and the hull will be painted white for the next purchaser and all branding removed.
- Deck is covered with foam soft grip new 2017.
Keel & Rudder:
- Carbon composite rudder and 3.58m keel lowered from class maximum in lieu of rod rigging.
- 12vDC Battery bank.
- 1 house battery and 1 x Engine battery, new 2017.
- Removable Battery charger.
- One on main engine.
- In Storage.
- Full Bilge pump system with float switch and manually operated on deck.
- Total diesel capacity of 62 litres.
- 6 x B&G 20:20 and 1 x B&G FFD on Custom narrow low windage carbon bracket.
- 1 x B&G FFD under companionway hatch for trimmers.
- 2 x B&G 10:10 for Runner load at runner winches on custom deck covers.
- Getac F110 ruggedized computer with Windows OS.
- Expedition software.
- Faro processor.
- 2 x IPads with protective cover for on deck use.
- Fleet Broadband FB250.
- VHF on deck and handheld
- Hall Spars triple spreader carbon rig.
- New rod rigging 2017.
- Carbon boom with neoprene fairing and reef line facility.
- Solid Carbon vang strut.
- Hydraulic Adjustable forestay operated at mainsheet position and also in aft of yacht on line driven rotary pump.
- Fully adjustable mast foot fore and aft and shim.
- Mast Jack with shims and full tuning guide.
- Running backstays new 2017.
- 3 x Bowsprits.
- 1 x Original Slightly shorter Super Series bowsprit.
- 1 x Offshore with twin tack lines.
- 1 x Inshore Super Series.
- Full set of aero foil stanchions with spares.
- Lightweight Galley, with burner on a gimbal.
- Heads with very light carbon shell compartment, seacocks and hoses.
- Watermaker and bladder fresh water tank.
- 8 x Pipecot bunks with lightweight cushions.
- Waterproof bow hatch.
- Halyard Locks for Code 0.
- Offshore bowsprit with 2 x Tacklines.
- LED Navigation lights.
- Full Harken Grand Prix winch system.
- Harken 650 ST Primary, Mainsheet and Runner winches.
- Counter rotating on Port side.
- 2 x Grinding pedestals.
- Spinnaker takedown system.
Sails (All Sails by North):
Note: all branding will be professionally removed from sails before sale.
- Main, 3DL, 860, 22400, 1 reef, IRC small sq top for Caribbean 600. Suspected poor condition.
- JT, 3DL, 860, 16800, For Caribbean 600. Suspected poor condition.
- GS, 3DL, 860, 14700, For Caribbean 600.Good condition.
- FR0, CZ60, KZ top down furling FF Kev cable. Good condition.
- MH0, CZ60, With Cable and integrator. Top down furling. Good condition.
- J3, 3Di Raw, 870, 22400. Good condition.
- J2, 3Di Raw, 870, 19600. Good condition.
- Mainsail, 3Di Raw, 870, 19600, 1 reef, IRC small head. Used only for 1/3 of Fastnet and LVdSB 2016.Very good condition.
- A1, Superkote 60. Very good condition.
- A2, Superkote 75 / 90. Good condition.
- Main, 3Di Raw, 780, 16800. Very good condition.
- J1.5, 3Di Raw, 780, 14700. Very good condition.
- J2, 3Di Raw, 780, 19600. Good condition.
- J3+, 3Di Raw, 780, 22400, reduced area. Very good condition.
- A1.5, Superkote 60. Very good condition.
- A2, Superkote 80. Very good condition.
- A4, Superkote 130. Very good condition.
- ss, XI04. Poor condition, structurally sound.
- A1, Superlight 60. Excellent.
- Main, 3Di Raw, 880, 16800, SS large head. Excellent.
- J1, 3Di Raw, 780, 12600. Excellent.
- J1.5, 3Di Raw, 880, 14700. Excellent.
- J2, 3Di Raw, 880, 19600. Excellent.
- J3, 3Di Raw, 880, 22400. Excellent.
- A1.5, Superkote 60/75. Excellent.
- A2, Superkote 80, Polyester tackbox. Excellent.
- A4, Superkote 130, Polyester tackbox. Excellent.
- 880, 3Di Raw lighter cloth higher carbon content.
- 780, 3Di Raw lighter cloth lower carbon content.
- 860, 50:50 Carbon to Kevlar.
- 870, Standard 3Di Raw.
- CZ60, Kevlar paneled.
- XI04, Kevlar paneled.
- High / low cradle.
- 40’ Container.
- Workshop facilities.
- Assorted power tools.
- Exterior paint store and generator.
- High quality cabinetry and all units lockable.
- Folding sail rack.
- Office facility.
- Heavy duty storage containers and tool drawer with various hand tools.
- Two refrigerators, one under top and on full size.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 1 x Anchor and chain. Aluminium folding.
- Docklines and Fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Boom tent.
- Full set of covers, including deck cover, winch covers, bowsprit cover, tiller cover, boom cover, dock bag sail cover.
- Cushions for offshore mode on bunks down below.
- 15 - Full set of Baltic lifejackets
- Inshore safety equipment as required by class rules.
- Offshore safety equipment as required by Cat 2 Offshore.
- 2 x Liferaft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.