- View Full Specifications
Priced to sell!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Hamble, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 27,500 (US$ 35,217)
This 2011 Boston Whaler 190 Outrage is found in excellent condition having been maintained to a very high standard.
Boston Whaler's are known Worldwide for their reliability, strong construction and clever design. The Deep V hull and high gunwales provide a great, safe ride and thrilling performance.
Powered by a Mercury XC 150 Hp outboard this 190 Outrage has plenty of power for towing. She benefits from extras including electric trim tabs, Raymarine E97 chart plotter, fish finder and a full winter cover to name just a few.
We highly recommend a viewing to appreciate the condition and quality of this power boat.
Tim Brouardstarted his career working for a yacht brokerage commissioning new boats and managing brokerage boats. He then set up his own yacht management company on the Hamble before joining Nicolle Associates.
Tim is an experienced private skipper where in addition to cruising he has introduced owners and clients to the racing circuit with an impressive second in the Round The Island Race.
Tim is a qualified Yachtmaster Offshore and an active member of the Royal Thames Yacht club.
Contact Tim Brouard by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7021, M +44 (0)78 6736 2107 for more details.
Please contact Tim Brouard at +44 (0)23 8115 7021
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 8 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 0 in
Bridge Clearance: 6 ft 5 in
Freeboard: 1 ft 10 in
Dry Weight: 2050 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2200 lbs
Total Power: 150 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Engine Model: XC Four Stroke
Engine Type: Outboard 4S
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 12
Engine Power: 150 HP
Fuel Tanks: (60)
Seating Capacity: 10
- All Rails Welded 316-L Stainless Steel
- All Hardware 316-L Stainless Steel
DECK / COCKPIT
- 22" interior freeboard
- 8" cleats; bow (2), stern (2), spring line (2)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Drink holders (4)
- Gunnel mounted stainless steel rod holders (4)
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Motorwell drains (2)
- Self-bailing cockpit sole
- Stainless steel grab rails
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Fiberglass swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder
- Acrylic windshield
- Courtesy lights (2)
- Drink holders (2)
- Electronics mounting surface
- Fire extinguisher pocket
- Helm and companion footrests
- Instrumentation and electrical switch panels with circuit breaker protection
- Stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Bow seating area
- Leaning post with rail and storage
- Port and starboard aft quarter seats with backrest bolsters
- aft port side removable
- Bow anchor locker with storage divider and drain
- Console storage with blue interior and stainless steel latch
- Storage under aft quarter seat
- Under-gunnel rod racks
- 150Hp Mercury Verado FourStroke with hydraulic steering (Just 12.2 Hours use - April 2016)
- Tilt steering
- 60-gallon fuel tank
- Automatic bilge pump
- Battery box with switch
- SmartCraft Deluxe gauge package
- Stainless steel classic style navigation lights
- Stainless steel propeller
GALVANIZED TRAILER with disc brakes
- Trailer jack
- Winch with nylon strap
- Disc brakes with ﬂush kit
- LED lights
- Torsion axle
Electric trim tabs
Raymarine E97 9 inch chart Plotter
VHF radio with 4ft antenna
Dual battery trays with dual control switch (giving you the ability to completely turn off all power onboard)
Console and Seat cover
Full winter cover
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT exempt.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Hamble, UK.
- Ask us about insuring this vessel.
- Discounted berthing available.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates