2011 Bayliner 285
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Branford, CT
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 59,000
This Original Owner 2011 Bayliner 285 is exceptionally clean and has been well maintained.
- Low hours, estimated at 250 hours
Click To Contact Hal Slater About This Boat Or View All His Listings
Office to contact:
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc.
145 S. Montowese Street
Branford, CT 06405
Telephone: 860-919-9834 Fax: (203) 481-2871
Email Hal Slater, CPYB firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit a Brewer Yacht Yard today!
Please contact Hal Slater, CPYB at (860) 919-9834
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 28 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 2 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 5 in
Deadrise: 17 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 8056 lbs
Total Power: 300 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Engine Model: 350 MAG
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 250
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 300 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (89 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 10
Manufacturer Provided Description
Go ahead, take the crew on a weekend trip. Six passengers sleep well in the 285's spacious cabin, thanks to a private mid-berth, a convertible dinette and a comfy forward V-berth. Serve meals on deck, as well, with the 285's adjustable cockpit seating and large removable aft table.
- GENEROUS GALLEY STORAGE Bring along the pantry. Below-counter cabinets add to the galley's generous storage capacity.
- SUNCHAISER LOUNGE Bayliner's convertible SunChaiser Lounge seating can face forward, face aft or fully recline.
- DINER-STYLE GALLEY Mealtime is comfortable and convenient at the convertible diner-style booth opposite the galley.
- MID-BERTH OFFERS PRIVATE SLEEPING The mid-berth offers privacy for two overnighters while providing hanging locker storage in arm's reach.
- SHOWER-EQUIPPED HEAD Enclosed head features sink with vanity and ample room to shower.
- WOOD ACCENTED HELM Wood accents complement the helm's easy-to-read, no-glare gauges.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.