- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Sovereign Harbour Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- £ 27,500 Tax Paid (US$ 35,483)
An American built Sports Bowrider designed and manufactured by Bayliner. Originally commissioned in June 2013. Mercruiser 5.0Ltr MPI Petrol Engine & Alpha 1 Drive Leg.
Please note the trailer is not included in the sale.
Please contact at +44 (0)1323 470066
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
Beam: 2.59 m
Minimum Draft: 0.46 m
Maximum Draft: 0.91 m
Bridge Clearance: 1.32 m
Deadrise: 21 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 1700 kgs
Total Power: 260 HP
Engine Brand: Mercruiser
Engine Model: 5.0L MPI Alpha Drive
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 260 HP
Fuel Tanks: (189 Liters)
Seating Capacity: 11
Bayliner 235 Bowrider Description
Designed and built by Bayliner Boats for the Brunswick Group in the USA.
LOA: 7.01 mtrs / 23'10"
BEAM: 2.59 mtrs / 8'6"
DRAFT: 0.91 mtrs / 3'0"
Deadrise 21 Degrees at the Transom.
Dry Weight: 4200 Ibs.
Mercruiser 5.0 Ltr 260hp Petrol Engine
Cruising Speed: 30 knots
Maximum Speed: 40 knots
Current Engine Hours: To Be Confirmed - But Believed to be in the Region of 30 - 40 Running Hours in Total.
Engine Last Serviced: July 2015.
Alpha One Drive Leg.
Fuel Tank Capacity: 189 Ltrs / 42 Gallons
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sporting bold looks and sharp design, the 235 truly stands out on the water. The roomy cockpit and bow on the 235 make the perfect haven for all-day escapes on the water. If watersports are your game, the 235 comes to play with a 5.0L MPI engine.
- Remove the center sunpad cushion to create a walk-through transom area.
- The swim platform extension provides a roomy staging area for watersports.
- The comfy bow area gets even more plush with the addition of the optional bow filler cushion.
- Add the optional Stainless Steel Trim Upgrade Package to outfit your 235 with stainless steel beverage holders, as well as grab rails and gunwale trim.
- The helm seat swivels back when the helmsman wants to join the fun; the flip-up bolster offers a prime position for driving.
- Beverage Holders
- Bucket Seats - Swivel 180° w/Flip-Up Bolsters
- Center Walk-through Cockpit Entry from Transom (removable cushion reveals walk-through)
- Console Weather Door in the Bow Walkthrough
- Courtesy Lights
- Grab Handles
- Hull Side Storage
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box in Port Dash
- Molded-in Bow Cooler
- Port & Starboard Console Storage
- Step-through Cockpit Entry from Transom
- U-Lounge Aft Seating - Storage Below
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- Black Canvas Tonneau & Bow Covers
- Ski Mirror
- 260 M MPI/A1 (5.0L) ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Blower
- Bilge Pump
- Automatic Engine Bay Fire Extinguisher
- 1 x 12v 110 ah Battery (New - 2015)
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel w/Tilt Steering
- Power-Assisted Rack & Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Anchor Line Locker
- Anchor Locker
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Bow Beach Access Step
- Cast Stainless Steel Engine Vents
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Integrated Stainless Steel Bow Handrails
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
This boat is a 2011 Year Model but was originally commissioned in June 2013. One Owner from New and initially this boat was used on Lake Como in Italy and this summer in San Sabastian in Spain.
Please note that the trailer is not included in the sale.
Link to Google Pictures on this boat: - https://goo.gl/photos/K86d3ciVUrZ8fZVz9
(Cut and paste this link into your web browser to view pictures).
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bates Wharf
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
2855 Cierra Sunbridge
2252 Hardtop Ciera Express
Sovereign Harbour, East Sussex, United Kingdom
Sovereign Harbour Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom