- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Brielle, NJ
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 9,900
!! JUST IN...OUR TRADE !!
!! FIRST $9,900 TAKES IT !!
Priced to be sold in the NEXT 7 DAYS, this 2011 Bayliner 185BR is ready to go. We had it fully inspected and the engine has been just tuned up. This boat is clean and always stays covered by the included bow and cockpit covers. Powered by a low hour Mercruiser 3.0L w/ Alpha drive. Also includes a matching trailer!!
Don't miss out on this one, call TODAY for more information or to arrange a showing!
ALL TRADES CONSIDERED
Contact Central Listing Agent - Ryan Gessel - 415.505.9172 Cell
Please contact Ryan Gessel at 732-775-4515
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 18 ft 0 in
Beam: 7 ft 7 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 5 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 1 in
Bridge Clearance: 4 ft 1 in
Deadrise: 19 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 2368 lbs
Total Power: 135 HP
Engine Brand: MerCruiser
Year Built: 2011
Engine Model: 3.0L Alpha
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
Engine Power: 135 HP
Fuel Tanks: (28 Gallons)
Seating Capacity: 8
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Add the Flight Series Package to the 185 for an all-in-one upgrade that gets this Bowrider ready wakeboard.
- The 185's sport-inspired dash features a no-glare gauge array for maximum confidence at the helm.
- Stow everything from life jackets to ski gear to water toys in the cockpit's deep in-deck storage locker.
- With optional Sport Seating, bucket seats conveniently swivel 180 degrees to face aft.
- The hide-away, pull-down swim ladder's contoured steps prevent slipping when entering and exiting the water.
- Aft Jump Seats (2) - Convert to Sunlounger
- Beverage Holders
- Grab Handles
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- Hull Side Storage
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box - Port
- Molded Fiberglass Engine Cover w/Hinged Gas Strut
- Port & Starboard Console Storage
- Port Sleeper Seat - Converts to Sun lounger
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- 135 M MPI/A1 (3.0L) WPS ECT Carb Compliant
- 12V Blower
- Bilge Pump
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Custom-Molded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Fuel Gauge
- Oil Pressure Gauge
- Temperature Gauge
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.