- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Albany, OR
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 49,950
***HUGE PRICE REDUCTION TO $49950!***
This is a truly unique and beautiful boat!
I first saw this lovely boat when I admired her moored next to me in Deer Harbor. The owner(s)/builder were out enjoying the fruits of their labor. I must admit it was without a doubt the nicest Bartender I had ever seen! This is a unique vessel and a real opportunity for someone that wants a custom built capable boat!
Seller's Notes: Available for sale now is a 2011 26-foot Bartender cruising sport boat, designed by legendary designer George Calkins and built with care over the course of six 1/2 years by a craftsman with experience in both precision woodworking and fiberglass and marine safety in law enforcement. Although officially registered as a 2011 model year, the boat was not officially christened and put into service until April of 2012. The Bartender double-ender design was developed by Mr. Calkins on the central Oregon coast and earned its fame because it is a versatile configuration that is at home in a variety of situations, whether crossing river bars, powering through rivers and lakes, cruising the San Juan Islands, or taking fishermen safely on the sea. This design is known for its exceptional seaworthiness and has been used by the U.S. Coast Guard, Australian Surf Patrol, and many commercial fishermen as well as sport hobbyists. There are several Bartender variations, and this model is the cruising hull, which has a full 8-1/2' beam and slightly more freeboard than the 26' sport model. No expense was spared in the construction and outfitting of this vessel, and it is in excellent condition. It has always been stored indoors and has less than 225 hours on its 330 HP Crusader gas engine. Leisurely cruise along slowly in displacement mode, engage the trolling valve and slow to a crawl while trolling for salmon, or kick it up on plane at up to 30 kts - this boat can do it all. It has been tested and proven worthy in waters across the Pacific Northwest. The boat tows easily on its accompanying trailer with a 3/4-ton pickup, and its sleek lines and pristine appearance consistently turn heads at the launch ramp. In fact, this is one of the very few downsides to owning this boat - be prepared to take longer at the ramp as you talk with people that come up to admire its great looks. This boat was one of the featured boats in the "Launchings" section of the WoodenBoat Magazine 2013 special edition titled, "Motor Boats: A World of Wooden Power Craft".
Please make advance arrangements for all viewings. Thanks!
Please contact Curtis Adams at (360) 679-6779
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Total Power: 330 HP
Engine Brand: Crusader
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Hours: 225
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 330 HP
- LOA 26'3"
- Beam 8'6"
- Draft (Prop) 25"
- Cuddy cabin with V-berth
- Hard top over the helm and engine box with fully enclosed removable side and back curtains.
- Gimballed single burner removable propane stove in the cockpit
- Cockpit sink with 5 gallons of freshwater storage
- On-demand 12v pump and Whale faucet
- Stem and Framing- White oak and Khaya Sheathing- Okoume marine plywood.
- Fiberglass overlay on the outside of the hull, decks and cabin top, with all other areas epoxy encapsulated. Fastening- Epoxy with bronze on the hull and stainless steel above deck.
- Crusader (GM) 330 HP 5.7L gas, fuel injected, fresh water cooled with twin 60 gallon fuel tanks. Less than 225 hours on the engine.
- Transmission- ZF Marine model 63A-1.6 with a trolling valve, Poly Flex flexible shaft saver and PSS dripless shaft seal. Steering- Hydraulic with autopilot.
- Fuel consumption can greatly vary depending on speed, how heavily the boat is loaded, wind, sea conditions and current. A user should expect to get approximately 2 nm per gallon when up and running on plane which gives over 200 miles of range. When trolling while fishing, expect to burn approximately 1.5 gallons / hour. Your mileage may vary.
- Garmin GPSMAP 4212 12" color chartplotter / GPS / sonar
- Garmin GMR 18HD radar
- Garmin GPS antenna mounted on hardtop
- Airmar B164 1KW bronze thru-hull transducer with Garmin GSD 22 sounder module
- Garmin GHP10 autopilot slaved to the chartplotter.
- Garmin GFS10 fuel sensor slaved to the chartplotter to monitor fuel consumption
- Icom IC-M504 VHF radio and 8' digital antenna. Provides DSC and is slaved to the chartplotter and GPS
- NMEA 2000 network
- Pioneer radio/CD player with USB
- Lewmar Pro-Fish 700 anchor windlass with control switches on both the helm and the deck
- Anchor, chain and 300' of rode
- ProMariner battery charger Two group 27 deep cycle batteries (engine and house)
- Blue Sea Systems Automatic Charge Relay
- Fully wired for shore power
- Guest galvanic isolator
- Blue Seas Systems AC main distribution panel
- Marinco shore power cord *Additional:
- Two Rule 2000 bilge pumps
- Water Witch electronic sensors
- Water Witch high water electronic sensor connected to a Water Witch high water alarm panel at the helm.
- Whale Gusher 10 MK3 manual bilge pump mounted next to the helm seat Two Rule in-line bilge air blowers LED navigation lights Port and Starboard windshield wipers and washer with pump Engine hour meter
- Carbon monoxide detector/alarm in the cabin Nicro solar Day/Night 2000 powered ventilation on the cabin roof Aqua Jet washdown pump Wired for Scotty downriggers
- Scotty mounting bases
- Extremely nice custom made wood boarding ladder for access from the water.
- All wiring has been done to professional standards using marine grade tinned wire and connectors.
- All circuits are numbered and a written wiring legend is provided for ease of maintenance.
- A binder contains all original owner's manuals and documentation for all major components.
- Maintenance records have been documented.
- The boat comes with a customized dual axle, heavy duty Road Runner galvanized trailer with surge brakes. A unique and very handy galvanized boarding ladder has been added to the tongue for easy access onto the boat when it's on the trailer. It also includes side guide-ons for easy loading and a custom rear skid plate to protect the prop and running gear. It pulls very nicely with a 3/4 ton pickup.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.