- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 480,000 (US$ 564,288)
Main Features: Almost completed yacht with Interior partitions completed. Only needs furniture, plumbing, DC electrical and electronics. This is a perfect layout and design for cabin charters. She is already Indonesian registered so ideal for surf or dive charters in the archipelago.
This is the 8th vessel built by the project manager in Indonesia. Guests cabin are on main deck with nice sea views and private balconies, volumes and comfort. Vessel is ready to sail away.
Sergio speaks fluent, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, English and French. He has sailed his own yacht for many years around the world and joined Simpson Marine in 2009. He manages Simpson Marine Thailand in a key sales roll and he brings a wealth of knowledge onboard to assist clients on all levels.
+66 86 277 3360 / email@example.com
Please contact Sergio Loiacono at +66 (0)76 317 305
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 7.10 m
Maximum Draft: 2.10 m
Engine Brand: Mitsubishi
Engine Model: 8DC11, 360 CV
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Construction: Wood Traditional, iron wood and first quality teak.
- Displacement : 122 tonnes
- Fuel capacity : 3,000 lrt x2 = 6,000 lrt - Diesel
- Range / @ x knots : 2,400 nm at 8 knots
- Consumption / @ x : 25 ltr/h at 8 knots
- Water capacity : 6,000 ltr (to be fitted)
- Holding tank(s) : 2,000 ltr x2 = 4,000 ltr
- Colour(s) : TBC
Machinery & Electrical
- Engine(s) : 1 x Mitsubishi 8DC11
- HP : 360 CV
- Drive system : Shaft
- Power system: 220V. The DC system has to be installed
- Generator(s) : 2 x silent type Mitsubishi
- KVA : 22.5 x 2
- Anchor/Chain/Rope : 2 / 16 mm x 80 m galvanized
- Windlass : Hydraulic custom
- 6 Guest Cabins on main deck with 1 large captain crew cabin for 2 at the wheelhouse and 2 crew cabins below. One the top deck there is a secluded sun deck. There is a large kitchen with separate store room and a large air conditioning saloon leading to an alfresco dining. There is also an large entertaining space below for Jacuzzi, massage and relaxing media area.
- 1 cabin with 3 bunks behind wheel house + 2 double crew cabin below
- Second deck behind wheel house and storeroom
- Spa room with plan to accommodate Jacuzzi.
- Huge deck space on all 3 levels (sun deck, 2nd deck, main deck)
Other Boats from Simpson Marine Limited
Fast Sail Cruiser 80
French build Sail Yacht
Offshore Power Cruiser 46
Vandestadt Galapagos 50
125ft Dubois Sailing Yacht
26m Expedition Trawler