2010 X-Yachts X-50
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Alto Adriatico, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Call for Price
- STRALLO AVV. RECKMANN CARBONIO, PREDISPOS.INTERNA PER STRALLO DI TRINCHETTA.
- ALBERO E BOMA IN CARBONIO NORDIC MAST VERNICIATI BIANCHI.
- RUOTA TIMONE IN CARBONIO.
- TRATTAMENTO EPOXY ED ANTIVEGETATIVA.
* * * VARATA 2010, CONDIZIONI PERFETTE!!! * * *
Please contact Antonio Dalmas at +39 0431 53290
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Niels Jeppesen
Flag of Registry: Italy
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 15.24 m
Beam: 4.27 m
LWL: 13.13 m
Maximum Draft: 3.0 m
Displacement: 12400 kgs
Ballast: 4960 kgs
Dry Weight: 12400 kgs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: D2-75S
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 600
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (450 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (240 Liters)
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3
Wind speed and direction
Fully battened mainsail
Electric bilge pump
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Electrical Circuit: 220V
Versione 3 Cabine e 3 Bagni con cucina ad L con lavello, frigo + frigo supplementare 42lt e congelatore, piano di cottura a gas 4 fuochi e forno; dinette con divano e tavolo a babordo, 2 poltrone a tribordo. Interni in teak orizz., luci notturne rosse in dinette.
Strum.compl.B&G H3000 (Echo, Log, Autopilota), 4 Maxi 20/20 all’albero, 1xFFD, Chartplotter 12” +Radar +Pan navigator Simrad, Vhf, Bussole, Allarmi.
Caricabatterie 80Ah + Inverter.
Armo ed Accessori
Armo sloop, frullone 2013, rullafiocco Reckmann in carbonio, Attrezzatura spi.
Vele North Sails: 2 Gennaker, Olimpico, Randa di cappa, Tormentina.
Vele Blue Phoenix: Randa e Genoa legg.2015, Genoa 2017.
Scotte e drizze NUOVE!!!
Serbatoio in bagno di poppa, Boiler, Autoclave, Riscaldamento Eberspächer a 6 uscite, Tv, Stereo.
2 Winches elettrici Genoa Harken 74.2 STAE, Winches randa Harken 60.2 STA, Winches drizze Harken 50.2 STA, Luci al boma, Salpancora elettrico.
Spryhood tessuto blu, Telo copriscafo, Tendalino, Cuscineria esterna, Tavolo pozzetto, Doccia pozzetto c/f, Elica Gori, Tender.
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The X-50 is designed to create a memorable experience for any sailor, with her beautiful lines and open transom, the big sister to X-Yachts’ new Performance Cruiser range will appeal to anyone with a desire for power and sophistication simultaneously. The design of the deck layout enables her to be easily manoeuvred by a short-handed cruising family. However, with two independent steering positions that provide added safety and allow the helmsman a clear view ahead, even with a full regatta crew onboard, the X-50 will fail no one, displaying a performance unmatched on the racecourse.
Comfort and privacy The spacious saloon shown here in a modern version, is the centre for relaxing and preparing exquisite meals. The owner?s cabin with en-suite head is offered with either centre berth or berth to port. The aft cabin provides peace and privacy at night and all berths throughout the yacht have battens and cold foam cushions for optimum comfort.
- With her beautiful lines and open transom, the X-50 will turn heads while cruising under sail or lying on her mooring. The two independent steering positions provide added safety and will allow the helmsman a clear view ahead, even with full race crew on the rail. The X-50 has driver appeal, is responsive at the helm with maximum control and balance and she is very, very fast.
- The deck has been kept clear of ropes by leading the mainsheet and other controls under the deck and coach roof on both sides to dedicated winches. The throttle and engine control panel are at hand for quick and easy manoeuvring into the marina and the elegant folding cleats are further examples of exquisite details that make the difference.
DESIRE FOR ELEGANCE
Pure X-Yachts refinement - from first grade teak veneers, laminated curved edges around the navigation station and pantry to teak floorboards with inserted d?cor lines ? a yacht built to fulfil the owner?s desire for elegance. Details such as recessed seals on lockers, smart and practical door restraints, high quality seals on the fridge and stainless steel hinges are further examples of X-Yachts? well-known craftsmanship and technical innovation.
- The X-50 is available in a 3-cabin modern and classic version - each cabin has its own head and offers the highest comfort and privacy. The 4-cabin modern version includes a separate crew cabin with bunk berth.
- In the cockpit six people are easily seated at the teak table that when not in use is stowed away under the cockpit floor, as are the sheets and lines, in a small recessed compartment just in front of the main entrance. The life raft is stored in its own recessed compartment for safety on board.
- Buyers expect the highest standard of build quality and attention to detail. Therefore X-Yachts work relentlessly towards total customer satisfaction and each yacht is engineered without compromise to protect you and your crew.
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
Other Boats from Nautigamma Yacht Brokers