2010 Windy 58 Zephyros
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Windy's 58 Zephyros is the epitome of elegance and fulfils every expectation of a high-tech luxury cruiser. More than this though, the Zephyros exhibits capabilities and performance typically only found in smaller sports cruisers. The new-generation deep-V hull is perfectly matched with lively, hard-working engines from Volvo Penta to offer high levels of comfort, low levels of noise and economical running.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Hans Jørgen Johnsen
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 58 ft 2 in
Beam: 4 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 40800 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x D12 ? 715 EVC
Fresh Water Tanks: (105 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (555 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
- From a large, safe bathing platform, steps on either side lead to the aft deck, with its wide sunbed or seating arrangement with large U-shaped sofa.
- Tall tinted-glass sliding doors open into a very spacious deck saloon with grill, coolbox, icemaker and another welcoming sofa.
- A large retractable sunroof opens in the hard-top above a superbly well laid-out helmsman's position with triple adjustable seats, attractively and robustly designed.
- The below-deck saloon is truly spacious, centrally positioned between luxurious cabins and an inviting galley with a ceramic hob, dishwasher and kitchen range built into high-gloss wood surrounds.
- The forward stateroom has a wide and comfortable double bed, tall hanging wardrobes and direct access to heads and shower room.
- The master stateroom midships also features a flatscreen TV and captain's desk with sofa, while the aft guest cabin has a double bed, its own heads and large storage area.