- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The Windy 44 Chinook, closely related to it's two larger sisters, the 48 Triton and 52 Xanthos, has a deep V-shaped WinTec hull, designed to minimise noise and maximise comfort.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 44 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 23148 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x
- The wide bathing platform leads into the spacious cockpit saloon with it's wet bar and large light coloured U-shaped sofa.
- The helmsmans area has comfortable chairs for the pilot and up to three co-pilots.
- Below deck the pantry and comfortable saloon features light, satin-finish woodwork.
- The bathroom with a toilet and shower, the starboard twin bedded guest cabin and the port double bedded guest cabin all lead off from the saloon.
- The master suite in the bow, offers a double bed, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with shower.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Windy 44 Chinook
Message cannot be empty!