- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Solidly built Built to exceed RCD Category A 100% hand laid 8 year anti-blister warranty Triple layer Isophtalic barrier-coat Inner hull liner Wood-free stringer system Heavy duty rigging to Nordic Boat Standard Excellent performance High stability values (STIX 38.7) Designed for fast cruising by performance yacht designer Wojciech Skorski Angle of Vanishing Stability (AVS) 132
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 29 ft 9 in
Beam: 10 ft 5 in
LWL: 26 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 9 in
Ballast: 3196 lbs
Dry Weight: 10251 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 12434 lbs
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Option 1: 1x 20 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (58 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (10 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 6
- ISTEC ParasailorÂ² 67 mÂ²
- ISTEC Premium-Tube with carbon funnel for ParasailorÂ²
- Spinnaker 70 mÂ² with accessories
- 140% genoa instead of standard jib
- Spi-boom Ã? 80 mm, length 3,5 m mast fitting, fastening
- Mainsheet track/traveller-fixed
- Main sheet track/traveller-removable
- Triradial sails (surcharge)
- Vertical electrical anchor windlass Lofrans Project 500 W
- Wheel steering
- Transom boxes
- Second stainless steel water tank and level gauge 110l
- Teak on side decks
- Anti sliding surface in optional colour (other than deck colour)
- Optional colour of gelcoat (other than wine red/beige)
- Brigniolla antifouling + epoxy primer
- Cover for the boat
- Compressor Fridge Waeco CB 040 40 l
- ORIGO spirit cooker with two burners (surcharge)
- Webasto Air Top 2000 heating with 2 outlets
- See water installation
- Hot water in WC and Pantry (Boiler Webasto 22 l)
- Two additional Sockets 12 V
- Radio with CD player, speakers and installation
- 2 batteries 75Ah instead of 1x100Ah, selector switch, diode
- LED lamps inside (instead of traditional - surcharge)
- Electrical installation 230V (shore conn., fuse box, 2 sockets)
- LED Navigations-tricolour light with anchor light (surcharge)
- 230V battery charger, load level pointer, automatic loading
- Wind meter Raymarine ST 40
- Tiller pilot Raymarine ST2000
- Wheel drive pilot Raymarine ST4000+MK
- Solar panel 45W mounted on the deck + regulator
- Two settees each 190 cm long.
- Standing height 190 cm at the galley and nav area and 180 cm at the mast compression post.
- Cushions and backrests.
- Three ceiling lights and two reading lights.
- Folding table with drawers and bottle compartment.
- Lockers and double shelves.
- Deck hatch.
- Navigation area with table, sized to accept half folded Admiralty chart, and drawer.
- Chart light.
- Navigator?s seat with drawer, stowage locker.
- Electrical panel with DC
- BEP-Marine electromagnetic circuit breakers.
- 12V plug.
- Optionally DSC VHF and CD radio with saloon speakers.
- Panel space for the extensions
- Double ?V? berth 55 cm at each head (measured w/o triangular fill-in), 200 cm length.
- Standing height 170 cm.
- Foam mattresses
- Stowage shelves
- Two ceiling lights (spot).
- Lighting and ventilation through the deck hatch.
- Ample stowage locker under berths.
- The design limits the flooding of the boat in case the of the hull puncture below the water line in the bows area.
- Double berth width at the heads 160 cm, at the feet 160 cm, length 190 cm.
- Standing height 187 cm.
- Two ceiling lights and 1 reading light.
- Shelf along hull side.
- Hanging locker.
- Standing height 195 cm.
- Manual marine toilet.
- Washbasin with locker.
- Shower tray.
- Pressure water fitting.
- Wet partition for oilskins.
- Deck hatch.
- Ceiling light.
- 75 Ah cranking battery and 1x100 Ah domestic battery.
- Battery voltage indicator with selector switch, fuel gauge and water gauge on electrical panel.
- 20 HP (14,9 kW) Beta Marine BD722 engine with sail drive (optional models available) and fresh water cooling.
- Two blade propeller.
- Optional folding propeller.
- Fuel filter with water separator.
- Sea water filter.
- Access to engine front and sides.
- Engine indicator panel and controls on the side of a cockpit locker.
- Hand laid laminate consisting of alternate plies of fiberglass mat and fiberglass woven roving.
- NPG gelcoat with three solid laminate barrier layers impregnated with isophtalic resin ensuring excellent osmosis resistance.
- Deck and topsides are sandwich construction with PVC core.
- Solid laminate below the waterline.
- AshlandÂ® Aropol? marine type gelcoats and resins are used.
- Hull colour red wine with beige gelcoat stripes.
- Deck colour beige.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpits with navigation lights.
- Stainless steel bow fitting with anchor roller.
- Chain locker.
- Teak toe rail, 6 stainless steel 600 mm stanchions with twin lines.
- Teak handrails on the coach roof top.
- Six stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Two 16 self tailing halyard winches.
- Two quadruple halyard stoppers.
- Two 30 self tailing genoa winches.
- Generous cockpit locker.
- Optional detachable transom boxes with opening lids and helmsman seat.
- Cockpit seats and sole trimmed in solid teak.
- Stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- on cockpit bulkhead ? speed, depth Raymarine ST40 Bidata and compass.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sun Yachts Huzar 910
Message cannot be empty!