|Click on image to enlarge |
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sly 42 Fun expresses the in way to enjoy sailing: fun, life on board marked by large external areas, fast hull, easy-to-use sail plan (furling mainsail and self-tacking jib), fittings geared towards maximum liveability. Designed by Studio Lostuzzi, the Sly 42 Fun interior and exterior layouts are by Stefano Pastrovich.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 41 ft 10 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
LWL: 36 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 2 in
Displacement: 14109 lbs
Ballast: 5401 lbs
Dry Weight: 14109 lbs
Engine Power: 40 HP
Engine Option 1: 1x 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (70 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (44 Gallons)
- The standard version include one open space (with the galley, the dinette and a large double bed), 1 cabin
and 1 head compartment.
- The fittings arrangement guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht
to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort and class.
- The furniture and the bulkheads are in marine
plywood and in composite (Laricross ®) respectively with visible sections in teak and enamelling.
trims are solid wood.
- The light colouring of enamelled sections along with the timberwork provide the
interiors with a sensation of a light-filled, spacious atmosphere.
- Spacious and comfortable, the saloon is aired via two adjacent hatches above the coach roof.
storage units, above the sofa backrests, make easy the stowage.
- All sofas are fitted with cushions, which
have removable covers as standard in non-stain, flame-proof microfibre fabric.
- The top ceiling are in marine
plywood, removable and finished in scai leather.
- The 12 V electrical circuit is supplied via three 120 Ah service batteries.
- Via the alternator dependent on motorization.
- Quick 40 Ah battery-charger, 220 V supply (via socket
protected by a circuit breaker), electrical cable.
Lighting and sockets
- A 12 V electrical panel is located above the chart table.
- The electrical panel also provides information on
voltmeter consumption, 12 V, Ah 12V, voltmeter 220 V, level indicator of water and diesel tank.
- A cigarlighter
socket 12 V, plug 220 V, is located below the panel.
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- spotlights in the forward berth
- reading lights in the forward berth
- spotlights in the head compartment
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- spotlight in the aft cabin
- reading light in the aft cabin
- navigation, engine, mooring and deck lights
- A number of sockets are fitted (in the galley and near the instruments panel).
- Teak top work with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
steel double sink with mixer tap.
- The 145L refrigerator with separate compartments.
- Easy-access waste
bin below the top work.
- Shelving unit below the top work and drawer unit with container basket.
gimballed 2-burner hob and oven have a steel burner-protection bar.
- Model and manufacturer: VOLVO D2-40
- Power: Hp (Kw) 40 (29)
- Propeller power: Hp (Kw) 38 (28)
- Rpm: 3200
- Starter motor (2 kW)
- Alternator: 12V/115 Ah
- Single lever remote control
- Display provided by the constructor
- Folding ?duck-billed? type propeller
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the helm.
- The fuel tank is centrally located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins.
- It has a 120
litre capacity and is equipped with a level indicator.
- A 44 Ah/730 starter battery is specifically dedicated
to engine ignition and separated by the consumption batteries.
- In case of need the consumption batteries
can be used for the engine ignition.
- Recess moulded sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre
surfacing, PVC and epoxy resin core, the latter
guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
bulkheads are of 27 mm ?Laricross ®? sandwich
panelling, except for the mast bulkhead which is of
- The structure (cage), with recess-moulded
frame floor of carbon fibre, laminated with epoxy resin,
ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to
guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- The hull, deck and cockpit will have a white gel-coat finishing.
- On the coach roof, cockpit deck and walkways,
a non-slip finishing is provided by a special coat of ice white ?Awl-Grip?.
- Wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 1.000 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- 2 steering columns of plastic reinforced by incorporated fiberglass
- 1 aluminium quadrant
- Return blocks
- Stainless steel wires
- Pinions with chains
- Aluminium emergency helm
Pulpits and stanchions
- In anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 aft cleats
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel
tubing (the two forward stanchions on each side are provided with little wheels against sails friction).
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.