2010 Sly 47
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Sly 47 is a dynamic Fast Cruiser, easy to manoeuvre as either sailboat or motorboat, comfortable and highly liveable as a cruiser given its excellent interior spacing and extensive areas free from encumbrance on deck. It sails at fast, easy cruise speeds in the medium-long range and offers interesting and satisfying results in IRC and Open regattas.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 46 ft 6 in
Beam: 13 ft 1 in
LWL: 41 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 9 in
Displacement: 17526 lbs
Ballast: 6393 lbs
Dry Weight: 17526 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (109 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (56 Gallons)
- The standard version includes 3 cabins (1 forward, 2 aft) and 2 head compartments.
- The fittings arrangement guarantees easy movement from one part of the yacht to the next, considerable stowage space, comfort and class.
- The furniture and the bulkheads are in marine plywood and in composite (Laricross®) respectively with visible sections in teak and enamelling.
- Frame trims are solid wood.
- The light colouring of enamelled sections along with the timberwork provide the interiors with a sensation of a lightfilled, spacious atmosphere.
- The spacious and comfortable saloon is aired via a hatch which can be opened and the port located near the galley section.
- The dinette has the typical semicircle shaped layout.
- The rectangular table slides aft to facilitate forward seating.
- The table legs and base units are in aluminium.
- Various storage units, above the sofa backrests, make easy the stowage.
- All sofas are fitted with cushions, which have removable covers as standard in non-stain, flame-proof microfibre fabric.
- The top ceiling are in marine plywood, removable and finished in scai leather.
- The 12 V electrical circuit is supplied via four 120 Ah service batteries.
- Via the alternator dependent on motorization.
- Quick 40 Ah battery-charger, 220 V supply (via socket protected by a circuit breaker), electrical cable.
- A 12 V electrical panel is located above the chart table.
- The electrical panel also provides information on voltmeter consumption, 12 V, Ah 12 V, voltmeter 220 V, level indicator of water and diesel tank.
- A cigarlighter socket 12 V, plug 220 V, is located below the panel.
- Halogen lighting (spotlights and reading lamps) provide light to the various spaces for greater comfort.
- spotlights in the forward cabin
- reading lights in the forward cabin
- spotlights in the head compartment
- spotlights in the saloon
- spotlights over the galley
- chart table light
- spotlight in each aft cabin
- reading light in each aft cabin
- navigation, engine, mooring and deck lights
- A number of sockets are fitted (in the galley and above the charts table).
- Teak top work with high coaming in solid wood around the work surface to avoid falling objects.
- Stainless steel double sink with mixer tap.
- 145L refrigerator with separate compartments.
- Easy-access waste bin below the top work.
- Shelving unit below the top work and drawer unit with container basket.
- The gimballed 2-burner hob and oven have a steel burner-protection bar.
- Cupboards with doors are fitted along the hull, above the work surface.
- Model and manufacturer: VOLVO D2-55
- Power: Hp (kw) 55 (41)
- Propeller power: Hp (kw) 53 (39)
- Rpm: 2800 - 3000
- Starter motor (2 kw)
- Alternator: 12V/115 Ah
- Single lever remote control
- Display provided by the constructor
- Folding ?duck-billed? type propeller.
- The ignition and engine control panel is located to the side of the helm.
- The fuel tank is centrally located in the tunnel below the cockpit, between the two aft cabins.
- It has a 215 litre capacity and is equipped with a level indicator.
- A 44 Ah/730 starter battery is specifically dedicated to engine ignition and separated by the consumption batteries.
- In case of need the consumption batteries can be used for the engine ignition.
- Recess moulded sandwich with E-glass and carbon fibre surfacing, PVC and epoxy resin core, the latter guaranteeing hull protection against osmosis.
- The bulkheads are of 27 mm ?Laricross ®? sandwich panelling, except for the mast bulkhead which is of composite.
- The structure (cage), with recess-moulded frame floor of carbon fibre, laminated with epoxy resin, ensures the spread of all stress and pressure points to guarantee equal and reduced strain on the hull.
- The hull and deck are glued on a 120 mm overlay flange.
- Wire steering with chain is composed as follows:
- 1.100 mm diameter aluminium wheels
- 2 steering columns of plastic reinforced by incorporated fiberglass
- 1 aluminium quadrant
- Return blocks
- Stainless steel wires
- Pinions with chains
- Aluminium emergency helm
- In anodised aluminium:
- 2 forward cleats
- 2 aft cleats
- The pulpits and stanchions are in 25 mm diameter, 2 mm thickness, mirror-finish AISI 316 stainless steel tubing (the two forward stanchions on each side are provided with little wheels against sails friction).
- Two guardrails in 5 mm diameter stainless steel cable with own rigging screws.
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sly 47
Message cannot be empty!