- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
New space. New light. New freedom.
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
The new SC35 is a corner stone for the latest Sealine design direction. Filled with natural light from skylights in the saloon, forward and aft cabins, there is an unprecedented feeling of space for a boat of this size. Throughout the interior, the colour palette is warm and natural with walnut edging, washed walnut panelling and soft furnishings of ivory tones, silver blue and chocolate brown, whilst the secondary palette offers a fresh contrast with lime green, papaya orange and dark blueberry tones.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 12 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 17196 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo
Fresh Water Tanks: (47 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (164 Gallons)
- Full length translucent convertible roof system
- Deep V hull, designed in collaboration with Ocke Mannerfelt, for comfortable and efficient cruising
- Skylights in the saloon, forward and aft cabins creating space and light
- Double doors opening to forward cabin creates an open plan feel
- Full height shower and separate day head
- Three separate single beds in the aft cabin
- Large L-shaped galley
- Deep sofa, chaise longue and soft stools in the saloon plus coffee/dining table
- Calm and natural colour palette
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine SC35
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me