- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Described by Motorboating magazine as ?one of the most innovative boats on the water?, this groundbreaking flybridge cruiser effortlessly combines functionality and style. The patented Sealine Extended Cockpit System slides the transom aft, extending the boat by an additional three feet ? perfect for on-board entertaining.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 42 ft 4 in
Beam: 13 ft 10 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 26014 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta D6
Fresh Water Tanks: (166 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (372 Gallons)
- Forward VIP/Master cabin with en-suite and full height stall shower
- 2m headroom throughout
- 2 or 3 cabin version with spacious mid cabin
- Sociable U shaped saloon seating with optional fold out bed
- Spacious flybridge ? almost full beam in width
- Highly refined hull design for good sea keeping and cruising comfort
- Social twin helm positions ? lower and upper
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine F42/5
Message cannot be empty!