- Video Gallery
- View Full Specifications
- Hull Material:
- Engine/Fuel Type:
Unlike many boats in its class, the F37 is powered by a shaft driven engine rather than a stern drive ? a feature that is reflected in the performance of this flybridge motor cruiser. With light and precise steering at all speeds the F37 provides an extremely comfortable ride for a vessel of this size.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 38 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 5 in
Headroom: 6 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 17416 lbs
Engine Option 1: 2x Volvo Penta
Fresh Water Tanks: (102 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (264 Gallons)
- Large forward master cabin
- Twin cabin that converts into a double bed
- Separate WC and shower
- U-shaped saloon converts to a double berth
- Rotating flybridge helm seating for entertainment and dining
- Very large lazarette accessible under cockpit
- Shaft driven propulsion for superior handling and excellent sea keeping
- Social twin helm positions ? lower and upper
Please enter a valid name!
Please enter a valid email address!
RE: Sealine F37
Message cannot be empty!
Toll-free: change me