- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- At request, Croatia
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 140,000 Tax Not Paid (US$ 152,950)
Very nice Salona 44 for sale!
4 cabin version with 2 heads.
Well equipped with teak deck, retractable bow thruster, mast and boom from Sparcraft, 3 bladed propeller, Webasto heating system, dinghy, electric windlass, bimini top, sprayhood, Raymarine electronics package incl. autopilot, GPS Chartplotter etc.
J&J / Salona Design!
The Salona 44 takes the technology, design, comfort and reliability to the next level, and its stunning looks make her owner proud.
The cockpit area is wide and open thanks to the freestanding steering wheels and the smart location of the main traveler. This obstacle - free cockpit features a transom bench that can easily convert from open to closed or be used as a gangway. Additionally, there are four spacious lockers, two under the seats and two under the wheels, one of which is dedicated for life raft storage.
The boat can easily be sailed shorthanded, but also crew comfort and safety are secured by ergonomically designed layouts that offer functional and elegant spaces for pleasant family cruising.
The Salona 44 boasts larger everything, from a larger than average refrigerator, to the sizable heads and considerable seating arrangements that enable the entire crew to gather in one spot. The L shaped galley on the port side provides ample storage and work surfaces with strategically placed grab rails, providing the perfect environment to keep the crew well provisioned even in open waters.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING CROATIA!
Please contact Nina Boric at 00385 91 788 0856
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.19 m
Maximum Draft: 2.55 m
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Length (m.): 13.50
- Depth: 2.55
- Displacement: 9500 kgs
- Ballast: 3400 kgs
- Yanmar 4JH5E / Power: 54HP (3 blade folding propeller)
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 200
- Fresh water tank capacity(l): 190
- Holding tank(l): 42
4 cabins, 2 heads
- Wood in teak interior
- U-shaped saloon sette and one straight seat with saloon table
- 2 Forecabins (One with double bed, one with 2 bunk beds), large hanging lockers
- 2 Aftcabins with double beds, large hanging lockers
- 2 Heads with Jabsco manual toilet, washbasin and shower
- Refrigerator Waeco
- 2 burner gas stove with Eno oven
- 2 stainless steel sinks
- Lots of storage space
- Autopilot Raymarine ST6002 Smartpilot
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter
- Raymarine VHF 54E VHF anntena Glomex)
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (speed/log/depth)
- Compass Plastimo
- Retractable bow thruster
- Webasto heating system Thermo Top 5200W (Saloon and cabins)
- Electric windlass Quick
- Electric bilge pump
- Cd player Sony (Mp3, USB)
- Clock Barostar
- Barometer Barostar
- 220V shore power connection
- Battery charger
- 2 waterproff loudspeaker (Cockpit)
- Teak deck
- Cockpit and cockpit seats covered in teak
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit shower (hot/cold water)
- 2 steering wheels
- Spring mooring cleats (stainless steel) 2 pieces
- 2x Harken 2 speed 44 power ratio winches
- 2x Harken 2 speed 53 power ratio winches
- Aluminium mast Sparcraft
- Aluminium boom Sparcraft
- Mast sliding system with Torlon balls
- Lazy bag
- Lazy jack
Victory One sails
- Mainsail dacron
- Roll genoa dacron , 140% Uv protection
- Standard charter safety equipment
- Bimini top (Dark blue)
- Sprayhood (Dark blue)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Bach Yachting International
At request, Croatia
At request, Croatia