- View Full Specifications
LIKE NEW !!
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Annapolis, MD
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 576,500
This is an incredible opportunity to own a like new Passport with less than 300 hours !. Owners relocating to West Coast. Over $90,000.00 worth of options and equipment including .......
- custom cherry interior
- bow thruster
- watertight bulkhead
- reverse cycle heat and air
- Raymarine E90 Wide radar/chartplotter with seatalk antenna and digital 4KW dome
- the list goes on..... Contact us for all the details.
Please contact Master User at 410-263-0008
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
The Marie 3
Designer: Robert Perry
LOA: 47 ft 0 in
Beam: 14 ft 2 in
LWL: 39 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 10 in
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH4-TBE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 85
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Engine Power: 75 HP
Cruising Speed: 8 mph
Maximum Speed: 9 mph
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Max Bridge Clearance: 63' 5"'
Total Power: 75
Fresh Water: 160
Holding: 25 x 2
Custom cherry interior features walk-thru galley and walk-thru navigation center allowing access to owner's stateroom aft without disturbing the gourmet cook. Dinette has two table tops, large dinette table and smaller, cocktail table with adjustable height. The dinette also has an additional fuller cushion for converting this area to an optional double berth. Two large and very private staterooms each with ensuite head and separate shower stall. Beautiful pearl white Granite counter tops in galley and beautifully accented Corian on the end tables and in the heads. Custom faucets. Leatherette upholtery. Passport trademark solid cherry doors and louvered lockers.
- Two Stateroom, two head layout, each with separate shower stall
- Double walk thru's to aft cabin
- Louvered Locker Doors
- Cherry Dining Table
- Additional Cocktail Table Top for dinette
- Locking Floor Boards
- Custom wine and liquor locker
- Crystal locker with glass front door
- 15 Opening Ports with screens
- 5 Deck Hatches with cherry bordered screens
- 2 Hull ports
- Custom Colored Granite countertop in galley
- Custom granite countertops in heads
- Curved Companionway Steps
- Custom "Leatherette" fabric covered cushions in main salon
- HMC Mattress in owner's cabin
- Walk-thru galley features;
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Princess 3-Burner Stove with Oven and Broiler
- Stainless safety bar
- Stainless stove liner
- Safety LPG panel and solenoid
- Top and front loading refrigeration Top loading freezer compartments
- Frigaboat 12 volt DC refrigeration systems with keel coolers for both refrigerator and freezer
- Built in Microwave Oven
- Broan trash compactor
- Granite Counter Tops
- Fresh Water and Salt Water Foot Pumps
Navigation & Communication
- Raymarine ST60 Depth, Wind and Speed in cockpit
- Raymarine E90 Wide Radar/chart plotter at nav station with WAAS antenna and Digital 4Kw Dome mounted on Mast.
- Raymarine E90 Wide Radar/chart plotter at helm.
- Raymarine Sirius weather with antenna
- Raymarine ST 6001 Type III Hydraulic Linear Autopilot with 400G Core Pack.
- Dual instrument pod on binnacle for autopilot and bow thruster controls and radar.
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF Radio w/DSC & AIS at nav station and ram mike in Cockpit.
- 12 Volt outlet in cockpit
- Digital TV antenna
- Kenwood stereo with Bose speakers and sub woofer.
- Jensen speakers in the cockpit.
- Sirius radio with antenna
- Insignia flat screen TV with a Samsung CD player.
Sails & Rigging
- Selden furling mast.
- Powder coated mast and boom.
- LED tri-color light on masthead
- Furlex Furling Headstay
- Boom Preventer
- Solid Rod/Vang
- 4 Internal halyards
- Internal topping lift
- Flag halyards at spreaders
- Combo deck and steaming light
- Mast head mounted windex
- Stainless standing rigging with mechanical fittings.
- Two Harken 70.2 CST Two speed primaries
- One Harken 46.2 CST Two speed mainsheet
- One Harken 40.2 CST Two speed utility winch on coach roof port.
- One Harken 44.2 CEST ELECTRIC main halyard/utility winch on starboard.
- One Lewmar 44 CST Two speed halyard on mast
- One Lewmar 40 CST Two speed Halayard on mast
- Quantum Furling Mainsail
- Quantum 120% Genoa
- All sunbrella fabric
- Offshore strataglass window in dodger
- Stainless steel hand rail on aft end of dodger and on sides
- Bimini top with sail window
- Canvas covers on the pedistal.
- Overhead hatch canvas covers.
- Side Power Dual Prop Bow Thruster
- 26,000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat/AC in two stand alone systems
- 18" 3 blade Gori dual pitch folding Prop
- Dual Racor 500 FG Fuel Filter
- Three fuel tanks
- All preperations for generator installation
- Engine Alarm
- Lead foam insulated engine room
- 12v engine room exhaust fan
- Raw water strainer for engine intake
- Edson pedestal steering
- Stainless wheel
- Emergency steering and tiller system
Fresh Water System
- Two stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Shurflo self-priming fresh water pump.
- Salt and Fresh water flush Raritan electric toilet with macerators in owners cabin.
- Raritan manual flush toilet in guest cabin.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Salt and Fresh water deck wash systems.
- Automatic sump pumps in each head
- Three electric bilge pumps with automatic switches
- One manual bilge pump
- Gauges for fuel, water & waste tanks
- Air Breeze Marine 12 volt wind generator and digital control panel mounted on custom stainless steel pole with four antenna arms, deck light and outboard engine lift.
- 50/250 Volt Shore Power System w/50 Amp Cable
- Galvanic Isolator
- Battery Selector Switch
- 3000 Watt Sine Wave Inverter/110amp Charger
- Custom Lighting Plan with Cantalupi Stainless Steel Halogen Lighting
- Night Light Entry System
- 100 amp Alternator with 3 Stage Regulator
- Four 4D AGM Batteries and Two Group 31 AGM batteries - New in 2015
- Shakespeare TV Antenna
- mast mounted hailer
- Interior Courtesy Lights
- Engine Room and Lazarette Lights
- (4) 12V 6" Fans
- Customized Newmar electrical panels
- AC panel includes two load groups and a source selector switch for two shore power lines and generator
- Full guages for AC/DC panels
- 110V GFI outlets in both heads
- Internal bonding system
- Running Lights to international rules
- 12 Volt utility outlet in cockpit
- 12 Volt courtesy lights in cockpit & bulwarks
Deck & Hull
- Side Power dual prop Bow Thruster
- Teak Eyebrow
- Light gray colored non-skid
- Teak Seats on Bow and Stern
- Lighthouse 1501 Electric Windlass
- Harken 70.2 STC primary winches.
- Harken 44.2 STEC electric starboard utility winch
- Harken 40.2 STC port utillity winch.
- Harken 46.2 STC mainsheet winch.
- Delta Fastset anchor.
- All chain Primary rode.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak Caprail w/stainless steel striker
- Teak drop leaf Cockpit Table
- Custom stainless steel pole mounted on aft deck with four antenna arms, deck light and outboard engine lift with 4:1 purchase.
- Custom stainless steel dingy davits.
- Stainless steel stem head with double bow anchor rollers
- Stern anchor locker with stern hawse and cleat
- Teak Companionway Doors and Lexan Drop Boards
- Cockpit walk-through drop boards
- Custom 316 Stainless Boarding Ladder aft
- Custom 316 Stainless side boarding ladder with deck fittings
- Hood stainless opening ports with safety glass and screens in deckhouse.
- Two Offshore hull ports w/shutters
- Four stainless fixed windows with high impact glass
- Five Lewmar Offshore Series overhead hatches w/screens
- Five halyards and Pole topping lift
- Harken genoa tracks, staysail tracks and outboard tracks with Harken blocks and cars for inboard track
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware
- Two Harken quad deck organizers
- Two Harken triple sheet organizers
- Fresh Water and Salt Water Deck Washdown System
- Fiberglass molded propane locker with two 20lb. aluminum propane tanks
- Hot and Cold Water Stern Shower
- Stern anchor locker
- Water tight bulkhead forward with deck hatch
- Recessed cockpit and bulwark lights
- Copper strapping in hull for SSB
- Stainless steel striker on cap rail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Wagner Stevens Yachts
470 Center Cockpit
Toledo Beach Marina, LaSalle, MI, United States
470 Center Cockpit
Manitowoc, WI, United States
470 Aft Cockpit
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Vista 515 Aft Cockpit
Seabrook, TX, United States
40 Aft Cockpit Cutter
Sausalito, CA, United States