- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Lagos, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 675,000 Tax Paid (US$ 792,585)
Exceptional Judel & Vrolijk Najad 511 built to MCA Category 0 and maintained to the nth. Everything is kept tip top and there are lots of updates this year including new dinghy, electronic widgets and much more. New sails are on order… She is also totally gleaming.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Judel & Vrolijk
LOA: 50 ft 10 in
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
LWL: 43 ft 11 in
Minimum Draft: 8 ft 4 in
Maximum Draft: 8 ft 4 in
Displacement: 19000 kgs
Total Power: 110 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Model: 4JH4-HTE
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 110 HP
Number of single berths: 6
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
NIKE is a very special yacht. Built for these owners to MCA Category Zero, she is perfectly equipped for serious blue water which she has accomplished with verve. Meticulously maintained from the beginning this yacht is perfect for a couple or a family to sail the seven seas aboard. She is also fully equipped to charter at the highest level if this is a requirement for her new owner.
NIKE is part of our family. She is the second Najad that we have owned, we had her built specifically to suit our needs for blue water cruising. We wanted her to comply with the very strict requirements of the MCA to Category 0 so that we could be sure that she would be safe in any ocean – wherever we found ourselves. We also wanted to do some limited charter which we have done, and have made many new friends this way. We did not want to have any limits to our sailing programme, hence it was important to us to be able to sail with no restrictions on our route.
NIKE has always looked after us and we have returned the compliment. She has been constantly updated and maintained to the highest standards. We are therefore confident that her next owners will have a yacht that is completely ready for serious cruising. NIKE is a well-mannered sailing yacht, a comfortable home and she is easily handled by a crew of 2 – we have sailed her thousands of miles 2 handed very happily.
We will be very sorry to say good bye to her, but we have decided that we would like a larger yacht for our future sailing programme. If this were not the case, we would not dream of selling her.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”. Built to MCA Category Zero
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- MCA code zero, GRP hull Sandwich 25 mm divinycell one to two layers of Twaron.
- Vinylester and three layers of epoxy paint under waterline.
- Inside hull isolation with 10 mm PolyethylenePlastic foamclosed cell.
- Teak deck.
Keel & Rudder:
- Lead fin keel, rudder semi skeg GRP.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4JH4-HTE 110 hp, gearbox Yanmar KM4A2, gearbox new 2014.
- Motor panel type C.
- Separate electric oil change pump connected to engine and generator.
- Control panel on pedestal.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours – approx. 2,900 as of 16/10/2016.
- Engine last serviced: September 2016.
- Cruising speed – approx. 7 knots @ 2200rpm Flexofold, with Gori 1800 rpm.
- Maximum speed – approx. 9 knots @ 2800rpm.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed – approx. 5 litres per hour.
- Range @ cruising speed – approx. 1.000 Nm.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Aqua drive new 2016, between gearbox and propeller shaft, sealing Volvo Black Jack.
- Propeller Gori 24”x15” and Flexofold 24”x15” and a spare fixed propeller.
- Rope cutter Spurs.
- Steering Lewmar Mamba - Rotating Torque Tube & Bevelhead, Lewmar autopilot drive Black Mamba Smart pilot X30 ST7001, Evolution EV4 and wireless remote control.
- Hydrovane windvane on transom.
- Sleipner bowthruster 10hp.
- All cables tinned.
- 12vDC/24vDC domestic system with 220v AC ring main from generator and/or shorepower two separate connections with two isolation transformers one for service including one electric heather the other for the extra electric heather. Connections in bow and cockpit.
- Solar panels 400W 24V on frame aft deck.
- 3 x 180Ah 24vDC Mastervolt Lithium batteries. Engine and generator start batteries are joined to emergency start if ordinary fails.
- Mastervolt Mass 24/100 and Mass Combi 24/2500-60.
- Extra on engine Mastervolt 24V 75A new 2016.
- Ultra-Whisper 6.0kW.
- Generator hours – approx. 1280 hr as of 16/10/2016.
- Generator last serviced: September 2016.
- 2 x 16A separate isolation transformers.
- Mastervolt Mass GI 3,5 connections in both bow and cockpit.
- LED lightning in ceiling and under cabinets ROCA and DGA with dimmers.
- Reading lights.
- Cabin halogen lights in every cabin.
- 230 V and 12 V connections in every area.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Polythene hoses for warm and cold water.
- Jabsco water pressure dual pump system.
- Isoterm Basic 50l boiler 750W electric heater and connected to central heating system and engine.
- Spectra Newport 700 MkII with ION filter approx. 120l/h.
- 3 x Johnsson Rule 3700 Manuel start, 1 x Johnsson Viking Power 16 automatic and 1 x manual pump.
- Total capacity of 970 litres in 3 x stainless steel tanks.
- Total capacity of 630 litres in 4 x stainless steel tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- 2 x 90 litre stainless steel tanks and 2 x 60 litre flexible tanks for greywater.
- Raymarine NMEA 0183 Sea Talk.
- 1 x Es165w plotter.
- 4 x ST60 for wind, log and depth and one graphic.
- 1 x Es127w plotter.
- Evolution EV 4 och ST7002 autopilot.
- Silva magnetic compass.
At chart table:
- 1 x Es90w and ST60 Graphic.
- Plotters equipped with charts for whole world. For details - Navionics Platinum.
- Raymarine 4kW HD radome.
- On a private laptop Getac V200 rugged - MaxSea for Navigation with charts for whole world.
- Furuno radar DRS4D connected to MaxSea.
- Navtex McMurdo Smartfind GMDSS.
- Weather fax Furuno 30.
- Active radar alarm EchoMax.
- Meteograph printing and screen.
- AIS class B True Heading.
- Three different GPS antennas - Raymarine, Garmin and True Heading.
- VHF RAY240E with separate speaker at chart table and one in cockpit.
- Handheld VHF Sailor SP3510.
- KVH V3 satellite connection and Iridium Pilot.
- Locomarine mini routers with sim card for mobile internet.
- Delta antenna in mast with VHF, AIS, GSM, WLAN, SSB, TV.
- ProEvo alarm.
- GN Espace 4 burners gimbaled all directions.
- Gastronorm sink.
- Fridge 55l door stainless steel, Isotherm, Fridge/Freezer 130l and Freezer/Fridge 65l Isotherm connected to outlet sink outlet saltwater cooled. Fridge and freezer extra isolated outside 50mm.
- Coffee machine.
- Drawer hangers in stainless steel.
- Electric pump for outlet of sink when sailing.
- Tap in sink connected to extra filter Seagull IV.
- Manuel pump from fresh water tanks.
- Hangers for crystal glasses.
- Gas alarm.
- Electric toilets Jabsco saltwater flush, valves for chose between holding tank or direct out.
- Shower with electric pump out sitting chair in shower.
- Towel holder.
- Electric pump out from basin when sailing in aft head.
- Aft head connected to grey water tanks.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Central heating system MPC 2 x 2kW electric heater connected to shorepower system and 2 x Webasto diesel heaters 9kW; one as spare.
- In every space radiators with fans and thermostat heated by hot water from heating system.
- In heads towel heathers connected to heating system
- Fans in aft cabin.
- 2 x Dehumidifier one in bow and one in aft Munthers M90.
- TV in saloon retractable and aft cabin on bulkhead.
- Bose sound system in saloon.
- Pioneer tuner and player in saloon and aft cabin.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 6 berths in 3 cabins.
Description of layout from forwards:
- There is a double cabin forward with a corridor and an upper and lower berth cabin to port.
- There is a generous heads compartment with shower to starboard which serves both cabins.
- Both have good storage.
- The main saloon has a large dining table and seating to port and to starboard are 2 comfortable easy chairs with a large navigation station aft of them.
- The galley is linear down the port side with lots of work surface and there is good access to the engine room on the inboard side of the area.
- Access to the machinery is very easily accomplished.
- The owners’ cabin has a large double berth, great storage and a large head with separate shower stall.
- Rigging 1 x 19 wire, Dyform. New 2016.
- Extra removable inner forestay for storm jib.
- In mast furling electric Seldén.
- Forestay electric furlin Seldén 400E.
- Inner forestay electric furlin Seldén 300E.
- Hydraulic vang and backstay, Holmatro.
- Navlights LED Lopolight.
- Andersen winches:
- 2 x 46 one electric mainsail.
- 2 x 68 electric for genoa.
- 2 x 52 electric for cutter.
- 2 x 52 at mast.
- North Sails mainsail 3di Endurance 22 400 dpi.
- North Sails 3di Endurance 16 800dpi.
- North Sails NPL Tour UltraxX Norkam NLU 450.
- Code 0 furled Seldén 2016.
- Storm jib UK Syversen. 2010.
- Trysail UK Syversen. 2010.
- 2 x Spinnaker booms carbon fiber.
- Magma barbecue on pushpit. New 2016.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Rocna 40kg and Delta 40kg 120m G70 10mm chain - new 2015.
- Fortress FX55 20m chain and 50m rope.
- Lofrans Project 1500 windlass new 2015, plus 1 x spare 2010.
- Mooring ropes including 2 x 75m floating line for stern.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Winter cover over the whole deck new 2014.
- Sprayhood new 2016.
- Cockpit tent and Bimini new 2016.
- Cover over all hatches and winches.
- Foresail covers.
- Cover mast over furled mainsail.
- Cover for the dinghy.
- Alcantara cushions and linen covers over all.
Tender & Outboard:
- Ultralight RIB tender 3.1m with aluminum bottom - new 2016.
- Yamaha outboard 9.9 hp new 2014.
- Electric winches on davits even for outboard.
- Xtrem 6-man liferaft - A Slim Pack.
- 3 x Hammar Hydrostatic Release + lashing strap.
- Horseshoe Lifebuoy – white, with Aquaspec AQ98 light.
- 8 x Lifejacket – automatic, harness & light.
- Safety line with 2 hooks and strain indicator.
- ACR GlobalFix PRO 406 EPIRB.
- Fire alarm and automatic fire extinguisher FirePro.
- 5 x Extinguisher in cabins and cockpit.
- In machinery room automatic FirePro system.
- Blankets in galley.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Berthon
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Lymington, Hampshire, United Kingdom