- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- EUR 95,000 Tax Paid (US$ 100,852)
El Tofinou 9.5 es un velero rápido, de gran estabilidad y suave a la caña. Gracias a su quilla profunda con bulbo, es rápido en ceñida y ofrece todas las sensaciones de un gran velero. Su casco es estrecho y ofrece, por tanto, un paso excepcional de ola y gran comportamiento en el mar, además de otros aspectos prácticos como el fácil acceso a amarres pequeños o la facilidad de transporte por carretera
Please contact Jerome Mainemare at 00 34 630 846 490
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed by architects Joubert and Nivelt, the hull of this unit is beautiful, with sleek and resolutely modern lines.
The idea behind the design of the Tofinou 9.5 was that its extreme simplicity allows for apprehension-free solitary navigations and also permits serene outings with family or friends.
Therefore, the halyards and the sheets return within the helmsman’s reach in the middle of the cockpit and the furling jib is self-tacking. All the blocks are masked beneath a superb and entirely removable varnished mahogany coaming
Equipped with a standard carbon mast, a lifting keel and a 14CH engine, the Tofinou 9.5 is a fast sailboat, with great stability and a smooth helm.
Thanks to its deep keel ending with a bulb, the boat remains stiff under sail and offers all the sensations of a large sailboat.
The interior fittings of the Tofinou 9.5 are simple, functional and work perfectly with the boat’s sail plan.
Its narrow 2.5-meter hull gives it exceptional passage in the water, as well as several practical benefits such as access to small marina berths and easy road transport.
The Tofinou 9.5 is tractable on a double-axel trailer hooked up to an appropriate vehicle. The specially designed trailer can be used for storage or wintering of the boat.
Hull and Deck
- Hull in hand laid grp with a sophisticated structure of frames and stringers for reinforcement.
- Self draining cockpit.
- Deck in a vacuumed sandwich grp construction joined to the hull by lamination and through fastenings.
- Deck surfaces laid with 8 mm teak.
- Cockpit coamings and cabin sides in mahogany, removable for maintenance and varnishing, and covering all the halyards and sheets.
- Large hinged companionway hatch in grp.
- Toerails and tiller in varnished mahogany.
- Teak foot bar on centreline of foredeck.
- Large aft deck locker with flush lid.
- Cockpit seats and sole in laid teak.
- Standard colour; dark blue (Others colors on option).
- Self tracking
- Harken deck equipment and blocks.
- 2 self tailing winches.
- 4 triple rope clutches.
- Mainsheet with traveller and coarse and fine controls.
- 6 flush/lifting mooring cleats. S.S ensign staff with socket.
- One double berth and two settee berths.
- Chemical toilet.
- Fresh water tank for standard cockpit shower.
- 4 canvas storage pockets lining hull sides.
- 14 hp Yanmar diesel engine with sail drive.
- 2 blades folding propeller.
- Electrical panel.
- Sound insulated engine compartment.
- 1 battery 110 amp. 25 litre fuel tank.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Carbon mast with S.S.shrouds. Halyards part dyneema.
- Backstay dyneema, adjustable under deck.
- Aluminium boom with provision for internal reef lines and foot
- Reef lines led back to helmsman, Cunningham tackle.
- Lazy jack.
- T keel in resin infused vinylester with lead bulb fastened by s.s bolts embedded in the resin.
- Electric and manual systems for raising and lowering the keel.
- Automatic stop for electric winch
1 x 14hp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from Marina Estrella S.L.
56 Sedan Bridge
CARTAGENA DE INDIAS, Colombia
CARTAGENA DE INDIAS, Colombia
Unknown, United Kingdom