- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Mobile, AL
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 190,000
Owner has reduced the price by $40,000 to $190,000. Great buy for a great boat!
This lightly used, beautiful Jeanneau 42 deck salon is in excellent condition, well maintained and a like new boat. Having just come off the yard in July, 2013 with bottom taken down to the gelcoat, new epoxy barrier coat applied and bottom paint she is ready to go.
With In-mast sail furling, headsail furling, great electronics, a beautiful cabin with all the amenities including dual reverse cycle heat and air systems, she is a joy to own, sail or just spend time enjoying her comforts.
She is located in Mobile now, so plan on setting up an appointment to see this great Jeanneau 42DS.
Contact Rick Johnson direct at 251-377-3676 or email direct at firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment to see this fine, well priced vessel.
Please contact Richard Johnson at 251-476-1444
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 6 in
Length on Deck: 41 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH43
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1400
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (94 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (34 Gallons)
The Jeanneau 42DS has a light interior with a spacious bright look designed with clean lines and plenty of room. The forward cabin includes guest berth, locker to port and its own guest head to starboard.
The main cabin includes ultra-leather interior with starboard "U" shaped settee and bench settee to port.
Moving aft to starboard is a large galley and to port a splendid navigaton table and head to port.
Aft cabin includes private head access and a centerline queen for the master cabin. Amenities include:
- Dual 16K BTU reverse cycle heat and air systems.
- Cockpit cushions
- Bimini and dodger with inter-connect
- LG Stereo CD with Bose Speakers below and cockpit speakers
- 5 each DC Cabin Fans
- Beautiful Teak Cockpit Table
- Dual sinks
- Propane stove with oven
- Vitrifrigo Refrigeration
- Bin storage under raised floor
- Corian counter tops
- Dual 30 amp shore power systems
- Battery charger
- Xantrex Inverter
- Battery System with Battery Isolators
- C90W Chart systems
- Raymarine ST70 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST70 Multi-page on starboard and port for knot and depth systems
- Icom M422 VHF at nav station with ram mic in cockpit
- LG Stereo system with Boise Speaker below and cockpit speakers
- Fast Electric Anchor Windlass
- Fortress anchor with chain and rode
- Dripless stuffing box
- Throwable horseshoe buoy
- Propane BBQ
- Bimini with dodger and interconnect
- Additional bilge pump manual in cockpit
- Selden In-mast mainsail furling system
- Furlex 140% furling headsail
- 2 each 4.6 Harken 2 speed jib sheet winches
- 1 each electric coach roof winches 4.0 self tailing 2 speed
- 1 each standard 4.0 coach roof winch starboard side
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.