2010 J Boats J/95
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- NJ, United States
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 139,000
This J/95 is fully set up for family day sailing or racing, she has a white hull (blue boot stripe) with grey nonskid and full-length teak toe rails. J/95’s large cockpit, the privacy of its enclosed marine head and the convenience of returning home under power if the wind dies, make picnic day sails more appealing to family and friends. This J/95 has a full winter cover, Garmin helm mounted chart plotter, carbon fiber mast, B&G H-3000 instruments and Simrad autopilot. Do not miss this opportunity to own this unique, well maintained turnkey J/95.
Please call Jack McGuire for an appointment or additional information at:401-290-7066
Come See why North Point Yacht Sales Is making a difference!
Please contact Jack McGuire at 410 280 2038
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Monohull
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 28 ft 5 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 6000 lbs
Total Power: 14 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: Yanmar
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Engine Power: 14 HP
Wind speed and direction
• Varnished full length teak rails.
• Low maintenance custom stainless handrails on cabin house.
• Self-tailing winches mounted on cockpit coamings.
• Self-tailing winches mounted beside companionway.
• Triple deck organizers.
• Two winch handles.
• Two winch handle holders.
• Custom stainless fabricated mast collar with halyard attachment bar.
• 6 mast collar turning blocks
• Two pin stop cars on jib T-tracks with cheek blocks mounted on cockpit coaming forward of winches.
• Floor mounted mainsheet traveler track with 4:1 traveler control system leading to cockpit vertical wall to cam cleats.
• 5:1 Mainsheet purchase system leading to swivel cam base on a custom SS riser mounted on centerline aft of the traveler.
• 10:1 fine tune adjustment system.
• Four 8” SS cleats.
• Interior ventilation from two opening ports in sides of cabin trunk and offshore style forward skylight deck hatch above V-berth. (option for 2 add’l cockpit opening ports).
• Companionway opening with SS covered PVC slider tracks, large gutter drains, molded seahood with sliding cover.
• Acrylic offshore removable drop-board with inside/outside lockable hasp.
• Cockpit operated manual bilge pump operable from the helm position with SS transom exhaust fitting.
• Two polypropylene mesh line bags for halyard and sheet line tail storage.
• Custom designed and fabricated SS chainplates, stemhead and backstay fittings.
• Four folding padeyes for attachment points of spinnaker blocks.
• Custom SS bow and stern rails with integral navigation lights.
• SS removable stanchions with double lifelines P&S and at transom.
Hull and deck construction
- Hull and deck built with resign infusion molding system using biaxial and unidirectional glass fabrics and Baltel end-grade balsa and foam cores.
- Structure is engineered to ABS and ISO Standards.
- 10 year transferable warranty against hull blistering.
- GRP molded structural grid with longitudinal and transverse keel support beams and composite mast bearing beam with aluminum tapping plate.
- White gel coat with a single tapered boot stripe.
- Two large cockpit seat storage lockers.
- Swimming and boarding platform with integral safety telescoping ladder.
- GRP molded main structural bulkhead, bonded to hull and deck as support for the shroud chainplates with single opening to head and forepeak.
Manufacturer Provided Description
This elegant 31 foot design offers an exciting level of sailing joy, and broadens the daysailing and weekending horizons of those living on the many shallow bays of New England, the Cape, Great South Bay, the Jersey Shore and Chesapeake, Low Country of Georgia and the Carolinas, the Intracoastal, Bahamas, Florida Keys, the Gulf Coast, inland lakes of the Mid & South West and estuaries of Northern California and the Pacific Northwest.Because it's a J Boat, you know the J/95 will be a great sailing and seaworthy boat in any depth of water. The latest in modern hull design with long waterline is combined with a carbon fiber mast and low VCG (vertical center of gravity) lead keel containing a fully retractable centerboard. The result is an exceptionally fast and stable boat capable of sailing in 3 feet of water. J/95 will outperform existing, deeper-draft keel dayboats of the retro "pretty" genre by a wide margin and in many cases at a fraction of the cost. The J/95 offers the best of both worlds?.now you can moor a beautiful yacht off the end of your dock without having to limit how far you can sail in a day.The J/95 features a comfortable T-shaped cockpit (the same size as the 40 foot J/122) with removable transom locker; wheel steering; a retractable bow sprit in a hidden housing for some downwind fun with masthead asymmetric spinnaker; two berths for the occasional overnight adventure; enclosed marine head; and a 15 hp diesel auxiliary saildrive to get you home if the wind dies. J/95 is unique in that it's designed to sail well on all points whether in "shoal" mode with board up or in "deep" mode with the board down. When one does run aground (and almost all boats eventually do), the center board will pivot up creating potentially far less damage than what would be expected with a deep keel or vertical dagger board grounding. Not since the introduction of the J/22 in 1983 has such an exciting new keelboat been available to sailors who live near shoal water areas. These areas are simply not reachable with most keelboats, let alone one that looks and performs so beautifully.
- B&G H3000 Hydra system with 2 GDF displays on seahood.Flush mounted speed and depth displays. Halcyon 2000 compass sensor. B&G 213 masthead sensor and mount.
- Simrad below deck Autopilot, control display mounted to the portside of the helm.
- Icom M422 VHF with ram mic at helm.
- Garmin GPSMAP740 Chartplotter mounted at the helm.
- Fusion stereo with planar removable speakers.
- Mainsail3DL 860 S Mainsail Carbon/ Aramid.
- 2014 North Dacron Mainsail.
- Headsail 108% AP 3DL 860 S Carbon/ Aramid.
- Headsail 155% 3DL 600.
- 2014 108% North Dacron.
- Asymmetric 1.5A Airex.
• 14 HP engine with saildrive and 15” geared folding propeller.
• Engine instrument panel with tachometer, engine hour gauge and water, oil pressure alarms and separate fuel gauge in cockpit with acrylic splash cover.
• Engine throttle control with neutral safety switch.
• Waterlock muffler with exhaust run aft to SS transom exhaust fitting.
• 15 gal fuel tank with baffles & inspection port.
• Manual & Electric bilge pumps.
• One AGM Group 27 battery (option for 2nd battery).
• 12V DC On/Off battery switch.
• 12V DC electrical distribution panel w/ 8 circuit breakers.
• Navigation & steaming lights.
• UL approved stranded, tinned copper ABYC color-coded wiring.
• Bonding system to meet ABYC regulations.
• Two swiveling reading lights in main cabin.
• Two red/white dome lights.
• Automatic electric bilge pump and panel switch for manual operation.
• Off White main bulkhead with varnished teak trim, teak oval door opening with white door. • Teak and holly synthetic high-wear cabin sole in main cabin and head.
• Teak trimmed storage bins outboard of each settee berth seat back.
• Igloo Cooler
• Raritan PH-II marine head with 14 gal holding tank and "Y" valve.
• Molded sink with overboard drain in head.
• Choice of fabrics for settee cushions.
• Vinyl liner finish on main cabin & head overhead and main cabin hull sides. Air dry gelcoat finish on hull sides in head and V-berth area and aft storage lockers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Other Boats from North Point Yacht Sales
Baltimore, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
Annapolis, MD, United States
J/40 Shoal Draft
Bert Jabins Annapolis, MD, United States
Unknown, NJ, United States